Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
GALACTIC STRIKE: 16/80
UNIVERSE-DESTROYING ATTACK: 1/87...recalculating...there was a glitch in the program that calculated how cool it has to be in order to destroy the universe...which seems to be caused because the universe simply rips itself a new one because of it being unable to handle how awesome the attack has to be in order to cause an universe-destroying black hole...recalculation complete: 1/140 (Okay, I doubt it will kill the godmodder, as it seems that he'll be dead by the time I finish charging this).
I RETOOL ALL THE WEAPONS USED BY BOTH SIDES TO THEY SOMEHOW ALWAYS INVOLVE EXPLOSIONS, AS THERE HAVEN'T BEEN ENOUGH EXPLOSIONS LATELY.

moar untubafication (4/5)
airstirkes, man (6/7)
I slather the Satantuba in a Lesser Healing Potion, making sure none gets on the Godmodder.
blah blah Moon Lord laser spam

>Charges
Blade Golem: 7 / 20
Daybreak: 2 / 10
+1 to Piono

I fire a huge chain-net towards the Godmodder! The net entangles him, and then huge anchors materialize on the net! The net drags the Godmodder down into the ocean below him, where there's also tons of vicious electric eels! The eels attack the Godmodder! And to ensure that he doesn't shoot the net down or avoid it, I shoot multiple nets at once, from all directions, all while firing upon him with Luminite sniper rounds!

Last edited:
I'm just now realizing that PFD and Solaris have died while raving. How tragic.
I send out Cobalion! Cobalion uses Sacred Sword on the Godmodder!

GALACTIC STRIKE: 17/80
UNIVERSE-DESTROYING ATTACK: 2/140
I GET EVEN HAMMIER, TO THE POINT I GET TO THE POST LIMITS ON LETTER SIZE AND BEGIN TO USE BOLD LETTERS.

The Dring Duo respawns... (Did you notice that I said that Redstone respawns? If no,
th
If yes,
th
.)
Alliciar releases more waves on the Fortress Units, then hides in the Yamato.
I jump on the godmodder's ship, and slash the boiler, blowing me back to the Yamato and destroying the godmodder's ship.

GALACTIC STRIKE: 18/80
UNIVERSE-DESTROYING ATTACK (let's just call it "Spiral Nemesis" because references): 3/140
I SMITE THE GODMODDER...WITH THE POWER WROUGHT BY:
HAM,
NANOMACHINES (DUE TO THE LARGE NANO SHOTGUN),
AWESOMENESS,
TELEPORT SPAMMING,
MEMES,
REALITY-ALTERING WEAPONRY,
CONVOLUTED EASTER EGGS,
OVERLY-LONG POSTS,
MASS-DESTRUCTION ATTACKS...
AND...
EVERYONE WHO FELL TRYING TO DEFEAT THE GODMODDER (WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT CAUSE THEM TO COME BACK TO LIFE).

TerraWarrior has joined the game!
Info:
AG
Class: Mixed
I charge Update! 1/5
I charge Moon Lord! 1/5
I help TMB50 with Galatic Strike! +1

With the Ultra multitool, I throw a boulder high into the air
Then It comes back down, bounces off of the yamato and hits the godmodder in the face.
Then I Start adding hover abilities to the Yamato (1/2)

I send out a more bigger and powerful dark chao that can take more than 1 puny little quickscope

Dark Chao: HP: 150

Develepors realease spoilers... (Update) 2/5
Your mind goes numb... (Moon Lord) 2/5
I DDOS Steam, making servers unrunnable.

Yay for cookie! I give the Eldritch Abomination's corpse the cookie, and it is revived to 1/30000 HP!
It retreats to the depths of the sea to regenerate!
It also converts back to team [N] because it died and came back... Kinda like a reset.

Otherworldly voices whisper of the secrets of those that dwell beneath the waves. (4/12)
A storm is brewing, the waves becoming fierce... (1/4)

I assist Captain Cobalt with adding hover abilities to the Yamoto, completing the charge! (2/2)

Also, now that I help other people, everyone just wants to help eachother...
#Teamwork

Last edited:
I punch NoLegs in the snout to establish my superiority. And I'm PG

1/50 Armageddon Outta Here
1/10 Hot Chocolate

Minishark && Marshmellows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom