Devourer doesn't count? No banner?

Lakmoots

Terrarian
The wiki says that the ''Devourer'' monster has its own banner... but when I kill one it says ''data not available'' and I have not gotten a banner for it.

Is it bugged? Is it my game? I used to have the same issue with the ''Penguin'' but this was fixed in 1.3.7

The wiki says that the ''Devourer'' monster has its own banner... but when I kill one it says ''data not available'' and I have not gotten a banner for it.

Is it bugged? Is it my game? I used to have the same issue with the ''Penguin'' but this was fixed in 1.3.7
Worm type enemies are bugged. Unless you kill them on the head, it will not count as you killed them. The devs are aware :D

Devourers don't appear to have a banner. I checked the wiki for myself, though, it is a wiki, so we can't always trust it.

Devourers don't appear to have a banner. I checked the wiki for myself, though, it is a wiki, so we can't always trust it.

Yeah... that is a good point.

Thanks very much for the quick response, good to know it isn't a unique bug that I have!

It's banner #104, item ID 2913. It's listed on the wiki -- Pre-Hardmode section, second column, 4 rows down. My kill count on my corrupt world currently says only 2. It's possible to obtain the banner, though the worm glitchiness makes it a grind to get. (Side note: This seems to be a left over issue unique to the Devourer. Giant Worms, Diggers, World Feeders, and Wyverns have their respective banners mapped to all corresponding segments.)

Last edited:
It's banner #104, item ID 2913. It's listed on the wiki -- Pre-Hardmode section, second column, 4 rows down. My kill count on my corrupt world currently says only 2. It's possible to obtain the banner, though the worm glitchiness makes it a grind to get. (Side note: This seems to be a left over issue unique to the Devourer. Giant Worms, Diggers, and Wyverns have their respective banners mapped to all corresponding segments.)
Ah, I must've skipped over it.

Back
Top Bottom