Game Mechanics Displaying Kill Total

Just a random little idea I had, weapons could have the amount of mob kills when glancing over them. Just a little touch that I think would show your love to a certain weapon. I know, very small. You can scorn me later.
I think it would pair well with Otherworld's mechanic of increasing the power of a given, well-loved weapon.

Reminds me of TF2's Strange weapons.

Sounds good, but I have a question. What if a kill is resulted from one of our trap contraptions? Will it register as our currently selected or last used weapon? Or will the kill not be registered at all?

Sounds good, but I have a question. What if a kill is resulted from one of our trap contraptions? Will it register as our currently selected or last used weapon? Or will the kill not be registered at all?
I'd thought about that, maybe the traps can also display kills or not apply to anything as you said. The same with lava, it wouldn't count a kill towards anything.

The guide could provide the overall kills and trap kills statistics, and enemy kills would be cool to see on a weapon. I think trap kills wouldn't count, and it would only display direct kills with the weapon. Trap kills could be seperate, along with enemies killed by armor effects, lava, debuffs, etc.

Back
Top Bottom