• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Skym

Terrarian
在翻译这个模块的过程中,我得到了很多疯狂的东西,因为我制作了一个中文语言包,所以我对更新有一种兴奋的心情。此外,我希望有更强大的力量与最高灾难作斗争……在专家那里。然而,在尝试之后,神的吞噬者并不比世界的破坏者更强大。

DarkKingBing

Official Terrarian
Can we get an updated link on the trello? Or was that discontinued lol been looking forward to seeing some progress in this for years.
Its from their discord.

Scooty100

Terrarian
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this issue I've been having with the mod. I have unlocked the super Saiyan form and have transformed into multiple times, but now I am unable to transform, and i was wondering if anyone knows why?

The Pink Ponk

Retinazer
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this issue I've been having with the mod. I have unlocked the super Saiyan form and have transformed into multiple times, but now I am unable to transform, and i was wondering if anyone knows why?
Did you happen to rejoin the world?

persiandio

Official Terrarian
It would be really cool if this mod had a leveling system, similar to the Leveled Mod. It's kind of boring to get strong through mining resources or necessarily killing creatures for the sake of collecting resources which make you stronger.

P.S: I have been playing the mod for a week but I am a diehard Dragon Ball fan.

ZombieMoron

Terrarian
I'm new to this mod and modding in general. In fact, I'm new to PC Terraria. I picked up this mod and thought that it wasn't still being made. I guess I was wrong. I do have a question though as I seem to be playing as a legendary super saiyan. If I can ask, what does the future of LSSJ look like?

Toucan Lord

Official Terrarian
when you click extract in mods then you can find files for a blue/turquise colored hair saiyan is that the dev form from V1.0.8.1? and if yes is it possible to obtain it via cheatsheet and hero's mod?
Edit 1: are you also planning to add post-ML content to match calamity or at least simply add ki helmet variants for calamity armours?

Last edited:

GamingBox

Terrarian
Do we have any news on possible release times? Not exactly a date, but an eta of the next update?
There is no news on the possible release time still. We are unsure of when the mod will be completed, because the development is going slow, considering we only have a single coder that is working on the mod right now.

Top Bottom