tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I didn't say that it would be great adding more bosses like Goku or something, also making the transformation tree more, you know... diversified???

Don't know if I was cross playing this mod but I realised that the shield that gave defense when charging, that's not actually real defense. Let me explain, the Ethereal Stone does not takes that defense and converts it to health, that's why, I'm not saying that does not protect you or is not a great job.

Other, I'm new around here so please explain me everything you like (I DONT KNOW NOTHING, PLAIN DUMB THEY SAY). Thanks.
[doublepost=1563592959,1563592940][/doublepost]
Phone friend, phone
SSJB is coming in the next update although Ultra instinct isn't coming for a while. Bosses are also coming whenever we feel like adding them. The baldur essentia just adds 30 defense while charging, so dunno what you are on about.

SSJB is coming in the next update although Ultra instinct isn't coming for a while. Bosses are also coming whenever we feel like adding them. The baldur essentia just adds 30 defense while charging, so dunno what you are on about.
No no, no prblm with the bosses, but those 30 defense works different, let me explain.
Laugicality has an accessory that sums the defense to the Max health, and does not work... Also wasn't a shield, that is an accessory?? I'm way too confused, I just don't know why does not work within cross mod gameplay, just saying...;(
[doublepost=1563594752,1563594692][/doublepost]Also this
And here's a manual download for the mod, dbtr/DBZMOD
is excellent, thanks
[doublepost=1563594992][/doublepost]Looks like my time here on the internet is over, thank you for your attention. May all you projects be as successful as the life evolution itself. See next time fellas...:happy:

No no, no prblm with the bosses, but those 30 defense works different, let me explain.
Laugicality has an accessory that sums the defense to the Max health, and does not work... Also wasn't a shield, that is an accessory?? I'm way too confused, I just don't know why does not work within cross mod gameplay, just saying...;(
[doublepost=1563594752,1563594692][/doublepost]Also this

is excellent, thanks
[doublepost=1563594992][/doublepost]Looks like my time here on the internet is over, thank you for your attention. May all you projects be as successful as the life evolution itself. See next time fellas...:happy:

Farewell. My good probably-Overwatch-Profile picture-having frehnd.

I didn't say that it would be great adding more bosses like Goku or something, also making the transformation tree more, you know... diversified???

Don't know if I was cross playing this mod but I realised that the shield that gave defense when charging, that's not actually real defense. Let me explain, the Ethereal Stone does not takes that defense and converts it to health, that's why, I'm not saying that does not protect you or is not a great job.

Other, I'm new around here so please explain me everything you like (I DONT KNOW NOTHING, PLAIN DUMB THEY SAY). Thanks.
[doublepost=1563592959,1563592940][/doublepost]
Phone friend, phone
what

PNr4qcs.png

GOOD DAY
i just started this mod and read its wiki
but i have few unanswered questions

1) if you have legendary traid is the super sayan god unattainable? because i cant obtain it or more likely i cant transform to it am already at legendary super sayan2 with 100% mastery and i already got the flame from the pillars but when i turn it off i cant transform back to super sayan god again

2) is this mod not compatible with fargo souls mod? there is an error that appears when i run it if i have a certain items from the fargo mod (check the pic for the error)

Attachments

• page.jpg
    page.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 275
GOOD DAY
i just started this mod and read its wiki
but i have few unanswered questions

1) if you have legendary traid is the super sayan god unattainable? because i cant obtain it or more likely i cant transform to it am already at legendary super sayan2 with 100% mastery and i already got the flame from the pillars but when i turn it off i cant transform back to super sayan god again

2) is this mod not compatible with fargo souls mod? there is an error that appears when i run it if i have a certain items from the fargo mod (check the pic for the error)
1.you can not use ssg as a legendary
2.there are known bugs which need to be fixed by the creator of fargos souls himself

Back
Top Bottom