v0.9.0.2 fixes this issue, thank you hamstar!
See v0.9.1:Found an interesting quirk of the mod that is probably no fault on the mods behalf a all, but I made an invasion with only Man Eaters, Snatchers, and Angry Trappers and now nothing is spawning because those enemies cannot spawn for some vanilla reasons I presume. What this means is that my world is stuck in a state of being invaded by enemies that fail to properly spawn, which has eradicated any other natural spawns. Granted this was a mistake I willingly made, but hopefully there is a fix for this or some item that maybe cancels the invasion in the future.
- Added right-click function to Cross Dimensional Aggregator to cancel custom invasions at the cost of 3 Eternia Crystals (with API binding)
- Added tooltip to aggregator about aborting invasions
- Assorted minor internal refactoring
It would be possible to do something similar to this via. API. I don't have time for this kind of change, but if anyone is, I'll happily explain how to integrate with the API.Suggestion for a overhaul:
Make a stand that works with wiring. Connect the stand to banners with wires to make the banner enemy spawn during the invasion! The stand would also send a signal once when the invasion starts, and again when the invasion stops: so if the stand is connected with wire to a music box, then the music box is started when the invasion starts and stopped when the invasion ends, functionally working the same as using that music box for the invasion.
Sending a signal to the stand (again, with wiring) could serve as an emergency stop to abort and cancel the invasion.
Using wires could even offer a way to get up to four separate waves:
- Wave 1: banners connected to stand with red wire
- Wave 2: banners connected to stand with green wire
- Wave 3: banners connected to stand with blue wire
- Wave 4: banners connected to stand with yellow wire
This could perhaps also be used to connect each wave with a separate music box: start of first wave, send a red signal (so it'll activate a music box connected with red wire), start of second wave send a red and a green signals (to stop the red-connected box and start the green-connected one), and so on, then at invasion ends send a yellow signal.
- Fixed aggregator recipe logic
- Added ranges to config settings
- Added config setting option (via. 0 InvasionAbortFuelCost) to abort invasions with 0 "fuel" item
- Added error catching for invasion progress bar rendering (rare spritebatch error?)
- Implemented FloatInputElement for config
- Updated for TML11.5
I'm seeing the following error: "Need 5 banners (of 1) for custom invasion summon item." I'm also seeing a WeaponsOut error right before this one. Try disabling that mod and see if anything improves. Meanwhile, I'll see if there's anything that could be causing this.I think this is the right file
I have the same problem, and also, i noticed in the config files "AutoInvasions"You should be able to. I'll need to look into this.