Earth And Stars RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky High

Ice Queen
I made this on another forum. I like it, so I'm bringing it here.

Welcome to Earth and Stars. This is a game unlike any other. It has a proceeding timeline.

Classes: Every era, you advance down the list once. More on that later.

Baby: Cannot attack, but can do some things that most people probably couldn't do, like make pies.
Toddler: Attacks are weak. You are about to become one of the warriors. Increased defense in this era for training.
Young Child: Attacks are mediocre. As a warrior, you learn fighting tips from the elders. Increased skill attack in this era.
Pre-Teen: Attacks are a bit strong. You know a lot about outcomes, making you quicker to action. Increased speed in this era.
Teenager: Attacks are mediocre. You love causing mischief. Your Dung Bombs stink the enemies away. Enemies are less likely to attack you in this era.
Young Adult: Attacks are strong. You love your life. You love it because soon you will marry a loved one. Allies are more likely to defend you in this era.
Adult: Attacks are VERY strong. Your loved one loves you back. You fight for love. Allies are more likely to attack by your side in this era.
Grandparent: Attacks are sorta strong. Your children's children want to hear stories of battles. No special in this era, but you can temporarily increase the strength of Toddlers, Young Children, Pre-teens, and Teenagers.
Great-Grandparent: Attacks are very weak. You are dying. You will never be attacked.
Angel: Unselectable. Only one skill: Blessing. Heals a living person.
From Sky to Earth: Same as angel. Next era, you will become a baby.

Eras are periods of time undecided. I will say NEW ERA! and edit everyone's player charts respectively.

NAME:
CLASS:
STARTING WEAPON (If not baby):

Starting weapons:
Sword (Fastest, least damage)
Pistol (Mediocre speed and damage)
Sniper Rifle (Slowest, most damage)

Characters:
NAME: Angela
CLASS: Baby
WEAPON: Sword, in the next era.

NAME: Bert