tModLoader Elemental Boots

No I think it is a bug. I will have to figure out a more secure and precise way to spawn the appropriate items in the right chests.
Atm I only look at how deep the chest is.
try to look in the Necropolis Mod's code. there's some good worldgen code there!

@LolHens ive made a sword just for you!
PearSword.png

So... problem with a lot of the wings...

They have no speed acceleration. Compare the Terra Wings with the Fishron wings (And fishron wings are easier to obtain, I've been through enough solar eclipses to make ten terra blades and still no Broken Hero Wings), they go to roughly the same height but the Fishron wings are much faster.

So... problem with a lot of the wings...

They have no speed acceleration. Compare the Terra Wings with the Fishron wings (And fishron wings are easier to obtain, I've been through enough solar eclipses to make ten terra blades and still no Broken Hero Wings), they go to roughly the same height but the Fishron wings are much faster.
Yes I took some acceleration code out because it was causing bugs but I will look into it again. But the Terra Wings should have a much longer flight time, don't they?

Yes I took some acceleration code out because it was causing bugs but I will look into it again. But the Terra Wings should have a much longer flight time, don't they?

No, they don't. Just ran a test, started at 594 above, the Fishron wings took me to about 944, the Terra wings got to 920ish.

No, they don't. Just ran a test, started at 594 above, the Fishron wings took me to about 944, the Terra wings got to 920ish.
Okay then I'll have to fix that.
looks like A good mod, haven't downloaded yet but I have one question: do you have to charge up the slingshot to fire? or is it a single click and shoot?
You click, then it charges automatically (while it is charging you cannot turn around) and when it is fully charged, it fires. You can of course aim while it is charging, but it will not shoot straight up or down. It is a bit restricted but it is a strong early game weapon

Back
Top Bottom