• Like them.

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Hate them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What order/time are you supposed to fight the bosses, may I ask? I don't really know how to properly progress with no list of it.

Meteorite Guardian - Post Goblin King
Goblin King - Post Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu
Mega Titan - around mechanical bosses
Pixie King - Pre Mechanical Bosses
Derpatron - Post Duke Fishron
Dark nebula - Post Moon Lord
Argoth, Demon King - Post Skeletron Prime

Hope i could help

EDIT: forgot two bosses

Last edited:
Sorry man but I can't be the first to think the sprites are awful in this mod. They're either straight ripped off from something else (you can still see the alpha background) or poorly drawn. Sometimes even a little bit of both. Some items in the mod are terribly unbalanced, I had to avoid certain items in my playthrough because of it. Don't get me wrong, this mod has a LOT of potential, not trying to be too harsh. My goal isn't to be offensive, so I hope you don't find it that way.

would you make the boss sprites :red:ing terraria instead of MS paint!?

Sorry man but I can't be the first to think the sprites are awful in this mod. They're either straight ripped off from something else (you can still see the alpha background) or poorly drawn. Sometimes even a little bit of both. Some items in the mod are terribly unbalanced, I had to avoid certain items in my playthrough because of it. Don't get me wrong, this mod has a LOT of potential, not trying to be too harsh. My goal isn't to be offensive, so I hope you don't find it that way.

It's ok. But it doesn't matter anyway, it works the way it is - deal with it.

So just to make sure, your not supposed to get will's dev set from the goblin king pre-hard mode, correct? (I have quite a few mods installed, I'm just assuming it's this mods fault do to the fact that I have I have battled dozens of other bosses and not had this problem)

Sorry if there hasn't been any updates recently. I was hit by a pretty bad virus and im still recovering but i'm good enough to get back to the mod (hoping I don't.... u know throw up lol)

So just to make sure, your not supposed to get will's dev set from the goblin king pre-hard mode, correct? (I have quite a few mods installed, I'm just assuming it's this mods fault do to the fact that I have I have battled dozens of other bosses and not had this problem)
You get this normally. All dev sets can be dropped rarely from Boss Bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom