Drawings & Paintings Excession's Geometric Weaponry

I don't mind whatever you do! As I specified which may have been confusing I'd like a version in color and not in color.
Done with the non colored version, however I will not be able to scan it in until later today, in 4 or so hours.

Well this was fun.
Even though I said I wasn't going to draw the guy holding the scythe, I kinda did, and well..... I think I butchered the body shape a little.
You can be the judge.

Non Colored:
Death.jpg

And, Colored:
Death-colored.png

So, @Teal, do you want a background? I can also color the scythe's blade if you want me to.

Well this was fun.
Even though I said I wasn't going to draw the guy holding the scythe, I kinda did, and well..... I think I butchered the body shape a little.
You can be the judge.

Non Colored:
View attachment 48313

And, Colored:
View attachment 48314

So, @Teal, do you want a background? I can also color the scythe's blade if you want me to.
This is incredible! Leave it as it is! Holy :red: I'm in love!!!! Yes!

divider.png

index.php

This is incredible! Leave it as it is! Holy :red: I'm in love!!!! Yes!

divider.png

index.php
I finally got the gold star of approval! YES!
No problem!
(Surprisingly, the hand was by far the hardest part)
(Total time elapsed on drawing; 45 minutes.)

Woah these are cool! can i have a crossbow made of a modern material with cyber arrows? And for color i want it red and yellow and the arrows grey and light blue.

Woah these are cool! can i have a crossbow made of a modern material with cyber arrows? And for color i want it red and yellow and the arrows grey and light blue.
Can do! I will get it done after my big project, which is a surprise, and an announcement...
The project will be up by the end of today, and your picture might be up then as well.

I finally finished my small project thing after two days and probably 3 hours of work, which isn't actually that long, but the shading absolutely killed my hand.

I drew Excession! He's a wraith like demon which my avatar depicts. I honestly still think I didn't do that good with the body shape, even though it took me forever. I actually had to trace the outline of him onto a new piece of paper, and go from there because there were so many eraser marks from failed attempts.

Anyways, now onto the picture!
Excession web..png

As you can probably tell, he's depicted in the underworld, holding a modified Death Sickle, standing on a rock ledge that hangs over a lake of lava.

And now, the Announcement!

I will now be accepting requests for avatar drawings!
I can't promise they will turn out good, and I would prefer if you want a person to provide a reference picture, because this guy was super hard to draw with very little to go on.
But, request away! They will take longer than my typical weapon drawings of course.

Also, how did I do?

I finally finished my small project thing after two days and probably 3 hours of work, which isn't actually that long, but the shading absolutely killed my hand.

I drew Excession! He's a wraith like demon which my avatar depicts. I honestly still think I didn't do that good with the body shape, even though it took me forever. I actually had to trace the outline of him onto a new piece of paper, and go from there because there were so many eraser marks from failed attempts.

Anyways, now onto the picture!
View attachment 48831

As you can probably tell, he's depicted in the underworld, holding a modified Death Sickle, standing on a rock ledge that hangs over a lake of lava.

And now, the Announcement!

I will now be accepting requests for avatar drawings!
I can't promise they will turn out good, and I would prefer if you want a person to provide a reference picture, because this guy was super hard to draw with very little to go on.
But, request away! They will take longer than my typical weapon drawings of course.

Also, how did I do?
Okay. I am here. Guns ready. I'm prepped. I'd like a version colored and un-colored.
Referential Images:
divider.png

index.php
index.php

Small Sprites - @DerpoTheMagnificnet
divider.png

index.php
index.php

Bigger Versions of Previous Sprites - @DerpoTheMagnificent
divider.png

index.php
index.php
ajRzfDE.png

Non-Terraria Themed Video Game Art - @DerpoTheMagnifcent - @Captain Vakota -@Haloboy01134
divider.png

index.php

Abstract - @Scarecrow
divider.png

request_from_teal_by_ajidot-d8qwuek.jpg
index.php
76d8804437264821d3361c3265ef70c2.png

Non-Sprited - @ajidot - @Shadow - @EpicCriddle

Okay. I am here. Guns ready. I'm prepped. I'd like a version colored and un-colored.
Referential Images:
divider.png

index.php
index.php

Small Sprites - @DerpoTheMagnificnet
divider.png

index.php
index.php

Bigger Versions of Previous Sprites - @DerpoTheMagnificent
divider.png

index.php
index.php

Non-Terraria Themed Video Game Art - @DerpoTheMagnifcent - @Captain Vakota -@Haloboy01134
divider.png

index.php

Abstract - @Scarecrow
divider.png

request_from_teal_by_ajidot-d8qwuek.jpg
index.php
76d8804437264821d3361c3265ef70c2.png

Non-Sprited - @ajidot - @Shadow - @EpicCriddle
I know you didn't see this, but I updated the main post with details on Avatar requests, and I would like you to provide some more detail please.
Specifically, what is the background, what do you want him doing, and do you want anything geometrified?
Thanks!

Tīru is a field-journalist so assumedly he'd be recording data about some creature. I don't have a preference on background. To go with the aforementioned theme I'd say a nature setting. The rest I encourage artists to take liberties on to create originality and show their own style. Geomtrify to your discretion, maybe trees?

if youre taking avatar requests , can i request my oc :3 its the white haired mage from my sig , snowy background perhaps? and if you can , optionally , add an ice staff . it doesnt have to be like the ones in terraria .

if youre taking avatar requests , can i request my oc :3 its the white haired mage from my sig , snowy background perhaps? and if you can , optionally , add an ice staff . it doesnt have to be like the ones in terraria .
I found some more reference images for you:
3675022-0075922573-disne.jpg

frozen_67821.jpg

66f290cbb623d9b32d90a0ab6ae4a0a337f45596.jpg

Elsa_13.jpg

this-scandal-actress-did-elsa-movements-frozen.jpg

elsa-let-it-go-inline.jpg

If you ever want to create an RP with your OC I know a great name. I found this perfect logo for it too, on the interwebs.
aI6BVlE.jpg

teal you really like frozen having all those images dont you ^u^
Elsa... I've been waiting to let it go.... Remember when you sung "The snow glows white on the mountain tonight?" In all honesty I just grabbed the first ones I found off of Google Images. Time to halt the derailment train.

Greetings, I would like to request, and the details are as follows:
I would like a sword, make it single-edged, with the blade pitching forward towards the point, and a hook-shaped grip.
Give it a fiery demonic look, with a purple and red coloring.

Sure, why not?
(FROZEN SUCKED)
(just kidding)

Greetings, I would like to request, and the details are as follows:
I would like a sword, make it single-edged, with the blade pitching forward towards the point, and a hook-shaped grip.
Give it a fiery demonic look, with a purple and red coloring.
so, the blade is tapered to a point that curves back then? Kind of like night's edge?
I can do that.

I got some work to do today.
*Pulls out 5 different types of pencils*
(I do have 5 different types)
(Go 4B shading pencil)

I'm not feeling any inspiration or artistic talent today. So, unfortunately Teal, I will probably won't be posting your request tonight.
I do have a good idea for what I'm going to do with it though.

Back
Top Bottom