tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Yeah, Eskimo, Raincoat, and it also asks for I think 7 different "Zombie Variants" without saying what they are, for 9/9 total. I think they're Zombie, Twiggy Zombie, Bald Zombie, Female Zombie, Swamp Zombie, Pincushion Zombie, and Slimed Zombie, if I recall correctly. I was missing the basic Zombie.

Edit: As of right now, the Snap exped with the Harpy photo is the only one I have left, it's my roadblock because of this bug. I do want to say again that, now that the mod is working more smoothly, it IS a nice sort of primer/tutorial content addition for the game, and I hope we see more content for it soon!

Last edited:
I loved this mod SO MUCH!

Here's some suggestions

Have Tremor/Spirit/Calamity exclusive quests if Tremor, Spirit, or Calamity is also installed.

Include an "Wayfinder's Serum", which allows thrown items to have one of 4 effects: Life Steal, Double Damage, Bouncing Target, or Insta-Kill

Have Hardmode "Pathseeker" versions of items, including the "Wayfinder's Serum"

Extend quests up to Moon Lord level

Before asking for mod quests, perhaps wait for the completed questline(to moonlord) :p

or make them yourselves. I mean, there's an example addon mod.

I loved this mod SO MUCH!

Here's some suggestions

Have Tremor/Spirit/Calamity exclusive quests if Tremor, Spirit, or Calamity is also installed.

Include an "Wayfinder's Serum", which allows thrown items to have one of 4 effects: Life Steal, Double Damage, Bouncing Target, or Insta-Kill

Have Hardmode "Pathseeker" versions of items, including the "Wayfinder's Serum"

Extend quests up to Moon Lord level
Since this mod support custom quest packs, it's best if creators of the mods you mentioned could create quest packs. If they are interested.

I've encountered a gating error involved with the Rusted box, i got a post moonlord hardmode item from the rusted box. it is a mod item but its super op technically. I figured something like it would be locked to the other box due to being hardmode and post moonlord but nope, I got the Venusian trident. which requires the inferno fork and an item from a boss in the calamity mod.

Personnally i got the Mjolnir,the item that permit to create the Hammer that do 400 true dmg on thorium mod

I dunno if this has been reported yet, but there seems to be a bug with the quest for the monster almanac. I have the Photos and the Photo Books required to complete the quest but for some reason it's stuck at "2/3 Pictures Taken" and won't let me complete the quest.

I dunno if this has been reported either but... i got truffle to move in and the expedition to get him to move in isn't checking off that he moved in...

I've encountered a gating error involved with the Rusted box, i got a post moonlord hardmode item from the rusted box. it is a mod item but its super op technically. I figured something like it would be locked to the other box due to being hardmode and post moonlord but nope, I got the Venusian trident. which requires the inferno fork and an item from a boss in the calamity mod.
Yeah it's known issue (feature?). Not sure what the internal rarity values are for thorium mod stuff but I'm still playing around with trying to get this to work properly. Otherwise I'll just limit what can drop to just moon lord gear or something, since there's no easy way to tell what's an unobtainable item or special rarity etc.

I dunno if this has been reported yet, but there seems to be a bug with the quest for the monster almanac. I have the Photos and the Photo Books required to complete the quest but for some reason it's stuck at "2/3 Pictures Taken" and won't let me complete the quest.
Oh yeah, this is a bug. It's fixed in the dev build, will maybe soon over the Easter push out the new content. Fingers crossed?

I dunno if this has been reported either but... i got truffle to move in and the expedition to get him to move in isn't checking off that he moved in...
No idea, will look into it. Thanks!

Yeah it's known issue (feature?). Not sure what the internal rarity values are for thorium mod stuff but I'm still playing around with trying to get this to work properly. Otherwise I'll just limit what can drop to just moon lord gear or something, since there's no easy way to tell what's an unobtainable item or special rarity etc.

Oh yeah, this is a bug. It's fixed in the dev build, will maybe soon over the Easter push out the new content. Fingers crossed?

No idea, will look into it. Thanks!
I'm so happy to see you're working on fixing the bugs and more :D this mod is soooo cool !

Updated for the new tModLoader 0.9.2.3.

Base 2.2: DOWNLOAD (350.66KB)
Content 1.2.1: DOWNLOAD (1.21MB)

Basically, improved UI stuff and filled in some quests that go up to Moonlord. Sorry about such a late update and just a note, this may be the last one in a while for this mod while I continue work on other mods to get them up to date, and personal projects etc.

Anyway, enjoy!

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that this is Amazing!
Love the concept, and how you made it work!
Me and a friend are doing a mod filled playthrough of the game with this mod enabled.
We played on hardcore expert mode, which was a bad idea.
Regardless, upon death we discovered that quests remain completed if you create a new character, even if the new character has a different name. isn't really a big deal as we will be continuing on softcore now, but i still thought i should report the bug.
Love the mod, and i wish you good luck with future development!

Edit: Can't seem to complete the lock, stock and barrel quest.
even with more than 10 golds in inventory, tried with having coins in coin slot and in actual inventory, neither works.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that this is Amazing!
Love the concept, and how you made it work!
Me and a friend are doing a mod filled playthrough of the game with this mod enabled.
We played on hardcore expert mode, which was a bad idea.
Regardless, upon death we discovered that quests remain completed if you create a new character, even if the new character has a different name. isn't really a big deal as we will be continuing on softcore now, but i still thought i should report the bug.
Love the mod, and i wish you good luck with future development!

Edit: Can't seem to complete the lock, stock and barrel quest.
even with more than 10 golds in inventory, tried with having coins in coin slot and in actual inventory, neither works.

Loved your Kut-Ku, and loved this mod.
I managed to complete that LSB quest easy...what's wrong here?

Posting just to say this mod is fantastic. Not only does it give you an in-game to do list, but it adds some actually pretty handy items as a reward, and best of all, allows an alternative way to get some items most would never sink the resources into crafting or grinding, like Angler's cellphone bits, some "free" chests to spice up the storage room so it's not all just gold chests, and my favorite, a way to get shadow orb/crimson heart gear of the opposite world. 9/10

Posting just to say this mod is fantastic. Not only does it give you an in-game to do list, but it adds some actually pretty handy items as a reward, and best of all, allows an alternative way to get some items most would never sink the resources into crafting or grinding, like Angler's cellphone bits, some "free" chests to spice up the storage room so it's not all just gold chests, and my favorite, a way to get shadow orb/crimson heart gear of the opposite world. 9/10

I agree

Back
Top Bottom