tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

I just pulled a quasars flare bow from a rusted box, bow is post endgame weapon from thorium. *Also a bunny cannon, which is vanilla i think.
I can see what's happened, updated the base mod to 2.1.1 to hopefully avoid this sort of thing.

Also went and updated the front page to have more stuff, and hopefully a tutorial soon™ (though that won't really happen until this mod is "stable" enough, aka no bug reports in a while)

It may just be me, but when I access the shop... Okay, this is hard to explain. You know how when you move your mouse over items in shop interfaces? And you know how the cursor is visible? Yeah, mine doesn't do that with items that take coupons. Instead the cursor basically hides underneath. It doesn't show stats or anything either, though I can buy items just fine.

It may just be me, but when I access the shop... Okay, this is hard to explain. You know how when you move your mouse over items in shop interfaces? And you know how the cursor is visible? Yeah, mine doesn't do that with items that take coupons. Instead the cursor basically hides underneath. It doesn't show stats or anything either, though I can buy items just fine.

Would you mind posting your mods list and possibly a screenshot (or way to recreate this)? I'm not getting any problems with the shop...
3basDQT.png

Would you mind posting your mods list and possibly a screenshot (or way to recreate this)? I'm not getting any problems with the shop...
Right, so I've done a bit of testing and it seems like this particular issue only appears when Dushy's Upgrade is active. Running all of my mods except DU allows the shop to function as usual. Running only Expeditions and DU and the bug appears. Not sure how helpful that is.
EDIT: And since you asked for them...
Alchemist NPC
Bulldozer
Cheat Sheet
Dart Expansion
Dushy's Upgrade
Dye Easy
Expeditions (duh)
Expeditions Content (again, duh)
FastStart
Flamethrowers Plus
Flying Minions Ignore Terrain
Geronimo's Tinkerings
Golden's Misc.
Gunmastery
imkSushi's Mod and addons
Naturally Occuring Moons
Infinity
Item Customizer
Longbows FTW
Loot
More Chest Loot
No Luminite Hoarding
Pillar Items Plus
Project Logic
Simple Auto Chests
Solutions
Summoners' Association
Terraria Dreamkeepers
Terraria Rebalance Mod
Throwing To Ranged
Throwing Tables
Variable Potion Sickness
Weapon Out
Wireless
Wormholes
Yo-yo Overload
Yo-yos 2.0
So I was holding my mouse over the Wayfarer's Cane.
20170216201440_1.jpg
Doesn't work. Neither do the box or the Carbine. Musket shots do.
20170216201436_1.jpg

Last edited:
Right, so I've done a bit of testing and it seems like this particular issue only appears when Dushy's Upgrade is active. Running all of my mods except DU allows the shop to function as usual. Running only Expeditions and DU and the bug appears. Not sure how helpful that is.
EDIT: And since you asked for them...
Alchemist NPC
Bulldozer
Cheat Sheet
Dart Expansion
Dushy's Upgrade
Dye Easy
Expeditions (duh)
Expeditions Content (again, duh)
FastStart
Flamethrowers Plus
Flying Minions Ignore Terrain
Geronimo's Tinkerings
Golden's Misc.
Gunmastery
imkSushi's Mod and addons
Naturally Occuring Moons
Infinity
Item Customizer
Longbows FTW
Loot
More Chest Loot
No Luminite Hoarding
Pillar Items Plus
Project Logic
Simple Auto Chests
Solutions
Summoners' Association
Terraria Dreamkeepers
Terraria Rebalance Mod
Throwing To Ranged
Throwing Tables
Variable Potion Sickness
Weapon Out
Wireless
Wormholes
Yo-yo Overload
Yo-yos 2.0
So I was holding my mouse over the Wayfarer's Cane.View attachment 159951 Doesn't work. Neither do the box or the Carbine. Musket shots do.
View attachment 159952
it is a issue with dushy , remove it or live with it

expedition does not cause this

I'm just trying to figure out the spawn conditions for the Clerk. Some worlds I create, the Clerk is right there, snoozing away near spawn. Others, she's dang near impossible to find. I'm running a ranger in a new world right now, already have eight other NPCs, done several expeditions from the board and have a ticket, but she's yet to show up.

By the way, it IS more stable, now... expeditions aren't resetting all the time. Actually makes for some NICE introductory tasks!

Seems like the botanical garden quest of the dryad is active as soon as you start a new world/player. Even with only the guide.

Last edited:
I did the nurse quest and got the heart locket. Now, I have the sweet nothings quest from the gunner, even tho I don't have the gunner for now.

Last edited:
Even using third-party options, it is impossible for me to get the Depth Gauge from the Drinking Contest, which sucks because, while I CAN get it elsewhere with enough farming, it'd be nice to not have to.

Also, some of the dye components are exceptionally uncommon, which makes doing the dye quests unlikely for quite some time.

Lastly, is it possible to store photos, yet? If not, the snap quests aren't really feasible until late.

Edit: And yeah, the botanical quest becomes available VERY early, ages before you're probably going to reach the Underworld.

From what I've seen so far this might be a known bug but, no matter what I do I can't turn in these pictures.
DM06ACh.png

Also from further testing, the only one that doesn't work is the harpy.

Last edited:
This is kind of specific, I know, but maybe consider changing the Dark Blade quest to accept any "dark" weapon if the player is using Thorium Mod?

Also, it'd be nice if the Traveling merchant did a bit more trading... eventually, I won't need Pink Gel or a Compass anymore. It'd be nice to trade Cell Phone components for other components, even if it's cyclical series' of like components (trade Compass for Depth Meter, DM for Watch, Watch for Compass, etc). The Angler is always my big roadblock and I'm sick of him giving me Pocket Guides. It'd also be nice if he did this with the Angler Tackle Bag and Architect Gizmo Pack components... my new character has been waiting ages for just a Brick Layer.

This is kind of specific, I know, but maybe consider changing the Dark Blade quest to accept any "dark" weapon if the player is using Thorium Mod?

Also, it'd be nice if the Traveling merchant did a bit more trading... eventually, I won't need Pink Gel or a Compass anymore. It'd be nice to trade Cell Phone components for other components, even if it's cyclical series' of like components (trade Compass for Depth Meter, DM for Watch, Watch for Compass, etc). The Angler is always my big roadblock and I'm sick of him giving me Pocket Guides. It'd also be nice if he did this with the Angler Tackle Bag and Architect Gizmo Pack components... my new character has been waiting ages for just a Brick Layer.
Then thorium has to add support I think

From what I've seen so far this might be a known bug but, no matter what I do I can't turn in these pictures.
DM06ACh.png

Also from further testing, the only one that doesn't work is the harpy.
I'm having a similar problem. (Edit: Right after posting the other stuff, I suddenly got everything, so now I do have the books as well as these pictures, but it marks the Harpy shot without counting it for the 3/3, leaving it stuck at 2/3, and I can't Complete it.)

Last edited:
I'm having a similar problem with the 2/3 count, however I also don't have all the four books listed underneath the set to complete the quest. Do you?

Edit: By the way, does anyone know what zombie variants are needed for that quest? (heh... the moment I asked about Cataract Eye, I found one.)
What do you mean? All the normal zombie variants and eskimo/raincoat zombie I think? Can you be more precise.

Back
Top Bottom