• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Fandande

Terrarian
Hey guys, anyone using this with the latest Terraria version, 1.4? Does it work well? Do's and don't's? Thank you

EDIT: It doesn't, since 1.4 requires a 1.4 TML. Sorry, I am new to Terraria, just bought the game.

Last edited:

VR Core

Terrarian
There's a really weird glitch I'm experiencing. I'm using the most recent version of Expeditions content and base. Whenever I find the sleeping clerk and right-click her, she despawns. After that, she keeps trying to move in but she doesn't even spawn. This also keeps other npcs from moving in. I'm suspecting that it's a mod incompatibility, but if anyone knows of a fix for this that would be helpful.

Last edited:

YamatoYuuki

Terrarian
There's a really weird glitch I'm experiencing. I'm using the most recent version of Expeditions content and base. Whenever I find the sleeping clerk and right-click her, she despawns. After that, she keeps trying to move in but she doesn't even spawn. This also keeps other npcs from moving in. I'm suspecting that it's a mod incompatibility, but if anyone knows of a fix for this that would be helpful.
Hey can I ask do you use Joost mod? Cause I have the same issue as you and when I disable Joost mod it seem to fix the issue. If you do have it then hope this hope but if you dont then try disable mods 1 at the time to check if that issue cause by what mod

Vruneeto

Official Terrarian
Hi.
When i try open a "Rusted box", the game just stop working...
Yes, i have a big amount of mods

Edit: solved changing the resolution

Last edited:

Aiden 2

Terrarian
There's a glitch where the clerk won't spawn and I just keep getting the message that says they arrived but they dont actually and it prevents other npcs from spawning.

There's a glitch where the clerk won't spawn and I just keep getting the message that says they arrived but they dont actually and it prevents other npcs from spawning.
It's a mod conflict with the Joost mod. I spoke to the author of the Joost Mod about this and he says there's nothing he can do about it, so it's likely something regarding this mod, which I posted about earlier in the thread, but the author of this mod has yet to respond, much less do anything regarding this.

Katona

Official Terrarian
@Flashkirby99 HI, I hope you will come back, or at least finaly give your mods to someone who can fix these bugs and glitches that has been reported, cuz would be happy thing that you would comeback or you will give someone your full work to someone who won't stop fixing bugs and adding new content to this mod.

So ply if you see this, at least come back to fix these bugs, and if you rly don't want to continue this mod, at least GIVE someone the Honor to continue this mod!

Thx if you readed.

Top Bottom