Video Expert Mode Co-op!

InstaFiz

Slime Collector
NOTICE: As a kid, it's really hard to find time to upload videos. Only expect uploads every weekend.
Hello, guys!
I started a let's play of Terraria Expert Mode with my friend FunchapPlayz (forum name @WallOfDerp ) and I thought I'd feature it to the forums. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Last edited:
Episode 4 now here! This one is kind of random, as I beat the Eye and are now doing random preps.

Episode 5 now here! It's a goblin army timelapse, and Funchap unfortunately couldn't join me this time. If you wanna know why this video is slightly different, stick around for the end.

Episode 6 now here! If you wanna know how often these vids will come out, take a peek at my channel trailer! :)

Episode 7 now here! We fight the king slime, the eye of cthulhu, and the eater of worlds all in one episode! :D

Another like on the main post ( thx @Moniguato ), and 3 pieces of important news!
First, take a look at these two drawings:
Instafiz.png
IAmGroot.png

The ice warrior is MY Terrarian, and the guy with wooden armor and bucket is Funchap, the friend I'm doing this series with! A cool guy named @ppowersteef drew them for me. I'm going to be adding these drawings in the thumbnail from now on!
Check out all their awesome work here! http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/ppower-arts.832/
Second, I added a schedule notice on the first post. If you wanna know how often these videos will come out, take a peek at the first post!
Third, I recorded the raw footage for episode 9. Depending on how much time I have today, I might be able to edit and post it today, or it will have to wait until next weekend :(
Oh, well. That's all! :D

Welp, what just happened today was a rare occurrence: I uploaded a video on a school day!
Episode 9 is here! We fight Skeletron!

Episode 11 now here! We finish our business in the Dungeon!

Is it even allowed to bump your own thread 10 individual times in the same comment section to ensure your post stays at the top of forum page indefinitely? I seriously feel there HAS to be some rule violation here, cause with this logic everyone will have to bump their own thread once a week to stay relevant on the forums, and honestly that would be quite the eye sore :/

Is it even allowed to bump your own thread 10 individual times in the same comment section to ensure your post stays at the top of forum page indefinitely? I seriously feel there HAS to be some rule violation here, cause with this logic everyone will have to bump their own thread once a week to stay relevant on the forums, and honestly that would be quite the eye sore :/
He's updating the OP with a new video each time he posts (although I don't see the #11 referenced yesterday yet.)

The sectional rules say:
Do not bump threads pointlessly or for general conversation. Threads may only be bumped by the thread creator and then only if there is legitimate, new content to share and a reasonable amount of time has passed since their last post.

In my opinion, he IS adding new content AND waiting a reasonable period of time between posts. Would you rather that he makes a new thread for each video? The result would be the same but messier, in my opinion.

If you make a new video every week, you could do the same. I really don't see the problem here. It would be an issue if he was posting just to push the same video to the top.

He's updating the OP with a new video each time he posts (although I don't see the #11 referenced yesterday yet.)

The sectional rules say:

In my opinion, he IS adding new content AND waiting a reasonable period of time between posts. Would you rather that he makes a new thread for each video? The result would be the same but messier, in my opinion.

If you make a new video every week, you could do the same. I really don't see the problem here. It would be an issue if he was posting just to push the same video to the top.
episode 11 is on the 2nd post

The sectional rules say:

Thank you for the clarification^^ :merchantgrin:

Episode 12 is here! We visit the Underworld! Hopefully by next episode, we'll fight the Wall of Flesh ;).

Well, I just published episode 14, but it seems like I forgot to post episode 13 on here! Heh... they're both here now :D

Back
Top Bottom