Casual Explain your avatar

The beautiful girl in my profile picture is called Fee, short for Phoebe. We met online through another game, and we decided to add each other on social medias. After a while of getting close to each other, we decided to meet up in Manchester, (Half way point between us. She lives 60 miles away). We have a brilliant day out, I enjoyed every moment of it and so then I decided we should take a selfie together!

Oh, we're dating now.. cx

Off the market.

backflip.gif

My current avatar is just telling people that I am a noob. And shh I'm not good at terraria at all. not kidding. kk jk let it be- GO

I seriously am a noob i need to do somethin' about this

I think mine does..

But honestly, I myself have no idea what it is.. I found this when googling weird :red:, but it appears to have been deleted after i saved it, because i couldn't find it afterwards

Mine comes from a science project my friends and I had to do in Biology, freshman year of high school. We had to study hominins and such, like Homo erectus and all that jazz. The one I chose to do first was Homo rudolfensis, which upon googling, resulted in the picture I attached to this post. We thought it was the funniest, most goofy looking thing, so naturally we opened MSpaint and had a grandiose time. It was mostly me sitting, using the school laptop and my friends laughing all around me. We decided to draw the beard and make it white, give him an old-man style of clothing, and of course some glasses. We decided it was one of the best things we've ever collectively done, and now I use it for just about everything.

Attachments

• Homo rudolfensis.jpeg
    Homo rudolfensis.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 143
Mine comes from a science project my friends and I had to do in Biology, freshman year of high school. We had to study hominins and such, like Homo erectus and all that jazz. The one I chose to do first was Homo rudolfensis, which upon googling, resulted in the picture I attached to this post. We thought it was the funniest, most goofy looking thing, so naturally we opened MSpaint and had a grandiose time. It was mostly me sitting, using the school laptop and my friends laughing all around me. We decided to draw the beard and make it white, give him an old-man style of clothing, and of course some glasses. We decided it was one of the best things we've ever collectively done, and now I use it for just about everything.
That's morgan freeman?

Back
Top Bottom