Weapons & Equip Fall damage-negating end-game armor

Battle Bee

Terrarian
I usually don't wear wings, because the UFO is better in virtually every way.
It's kind of silly that, unless you have wings, you can get killed by falling off a 4-story building when you're wearing armor made from pieces of the sun and can survive rockets to the face.

I think Hallowed armor and beyond should negate fall damage when you're wearing them. The effect could be given to the leggings.

Just a QoL thing.

If you're wearing armour that'd make you practically invulnerable versus projectiles you'd still have your organs crushed if you suddenly come to a full stop after a long fall.
You might be armoured from the outside, but your fleshy insides are certainly not. And the armour you're wearing would just use your insides as its airbag. I guess if you're looking at it that way you turn into the armour for your armour when you're crashing into the ground. :D

If you'd land on your legs, it's still your knees that have to take the blow, not your leggings, unless it'd be some form of sci-fi power armour.

Anyway, pardon my blabla. There are both wings and horseshoes to negate fall damage. I don't think more are needed. Besides, having armour negate fall damage would make another accessory next to useless.

Back
Top Bottom