PC Favorite Armor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloak * Item_2284.png

I really like the Spectre armor set. I love the way it makes you slightly opaque. Since I'm a mage, the lifesteal set bonus is really good.

I really like the Spectre armor set. I love the way it makes you slightly opaque. Since I'm a mage, the lifesteal set bonus is really good.

*slightly transparent

For me it would definitely be Tiki Armor.

It looks so nice, also the most conventional Summoner Armor.

Frost armor, for both the wicked set bonus, the duel weapon bonusses, and the look. Female hallowed is a flipping gold bikini.

I would say meteor because it's the only armour i use in every playthrough i do, regardless of class.
Infinite space gun is so useful against all the bosses from EOC to the wall and all you need to get it is a demolitionist and some gel.

Second would have to be the beetle armour, shroomite has that annoying thing where you keep going invisible and you have to take a part of and spectres been nerfed to hell and back and changed so much i could barely call it the same armour. Plus having to swap helmets mid battle every time you want to heal is really annoying.

But beetle is just simply put it on and murder everything, one gives you bonuses for murdering things to help you murder things faster and the other allows you to murder things for even longer without getting murdered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom