Casual favorite restaurant?

They really need to make an ALL bacon cafe. Bacon sandwiches, all bacon burgers, thick cut bacon with dipping sauce, chicken fried bacon, bacon pie.. xD

Any good Chinese buffet (most of them are local), any good American buffet (Old County Buffet 4 lyfe), and Wendy's (but only for the spicy chicken nuggets, which are basically these second coming of Mecha Jesus). If you can't tell, I like food.

Actually then again I do remember the best place I have eaten all time.
Texas De Brazil
De Brazil food chain is awesome, they have restaurants all over the U.S. They serve food off of swords, they have an awesome appetizer Bar, and it is an all you can eat.
The total bill for all 3 of us that went was 120$ It was expensive. XP

Meh, i don't really enjoy going to any restaurant since i tried what Florence has to offer.
Unless i'm going for a kebab, of course.
I should really try some new stuff.

Thai Cafe and Harbor Sushi if you are in the Palmdale/Lancaster area. Mighty Mouth, greasy diner fare done amazingly, if you are in Santa Clarita.

Thai Cafe and Harbor Sushi if you are in the Palmdale/Lancaster area. Mighty Mouth, greasy diner fare done amazingly, if you are in Santa Clarita.

Sushi restaurants are great if they have that open kitchen layout, seeing a professional roll some.. well.. rolls (Maki or california rolls) is amazing to see.

Given the choice, I would live off of my Chipotle order for the rest of my life.

There's also a pretty good Chinese Take-Out place around here where I am.
It's essentially a gritty hole in the wall within a bad neighbourhood, but damn it's good.

Back
Top Bottom