Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

That's been circling the internet these past few days. It certainly looks like it could be, the colors are all there, but it's to distorted say for sure
If it is indeed the puppet then we might get its name if those doll things are not meant to both have names , then we have some free names so one of these unknown ones could be the puppet's official name : (whoops , dead link )

Last edited:
If it is indeed the puppet then we might get its name if those doll things are not meant to both have names , then we have some free names so one of these unknown ones could be the puppet's official name : (whoops , dead link )
Nah, the puppets name is Marrionet. That's already been confirmed by Scott since thats what he named him/her/it in FNaF World.

I also like how the debate about Mangle's gender is still raging when Scott already confirmed that Mangle is a boy, again in FNaF World. The description for Phantom Mangle, as seen on his loading screen is, and I quote: "Phantom Mangle - Because HE needed to be wierder"
Phantom_mangle_load.png

I still will never understand why people debate over the Animatronic's genders. But uh, wouldn't they be using he as in, the the child taking the animatronic's form? I mean it is a phantom after all.

I still will never understand why people debate over the Animatronic's genders. But uh, wouldn't they be using he as in, the the child taking the animatronic's form? I mean it is a phantom after all.
I don't THINK so, as The Crying Child has it's own playable character within the game.

I also like how the debate about Mangle's gender is still raging when Scott already confirmed that Mangle is a boy, again in FNaF World. The description for Phantom Mangle, as seen on his loading screen is, and I quote: "Phantom Mangle - Because HE needed to be wierder"
View attachment 116370
There's two descriptions for Phantom Mangle(or Phangle as I like to call them).
"Because he needed to be weirder."
"Because she needed to be weirder."

I've played the game and seen both splash screens.

And once again, good ol' Scott has delivered a heaping pile of nightmare fuel. Eh, whatever. I wasnt tired anyways. But, on a more seriois note, look at how DAMAGED this guy is! he has no body that we can see, if you look down ny the left cheek you can see oce of the eyes has fallen out, and the split apart bit of his face is farther oit than the mouth.

I have to be honest here.
After the first game, the games really lost touch with me, and I didn't really get fearful of seeing anything.

But...these things...they are like....horrible clowns. I hate clowns. I hope Scott never ends the torture. I missed this.

Back
Top Bottom