Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

It's definitely going to be more difficult, Foxy can appear as early as 12 AM.

Foxy was very bypassable in the first game, just look at him again and again momentarily because if he gets looked at too less, he'll pop out, same with if you look at him too much.

Since you'll know when he's out when you look too much, you'll probably have the fast enough reflex to close the door.

Foxy was very bypassable in the first game, just look at him again and again momentarily because if he gets looked at too less, he'll pop out, same with if you look at him too much.

Since you'll know when he's out when you look too much, you'll probably have the fast enough reflex to close the door.
sometimes you will just be unlucky though. if you end up triggering the running animation, you are VERY unlikely to survive.

he also steals progressively greater amounts of power every time he knocks on the door per night. so even if he doesn't get you, he can still indirectly be the reason you die.

as for the second game.... all that can really be said is that he is a good jumper, and he looks like a face monster.

me, I am already :red:ing throwing my cash at the screen
I cannot wait for dis game mang
I cannot
but
time to start something a bit new
Out of everybody you have seen (so far) in the trailer? who do you think is the spookiest/scariest/:red:ingnightmareinducingiest
I say bonnie, I mean, damn he was scary in the first but its just so. scary as :red: now. no head, no arm, it just looks way too menacing, and I like how the other 3 of the originals are broken down (old chica's design is pretty ingenious in this too) but just something so awesome about bonnie just being totally rekt makes it even scarier
and honestly, the new freddy just looks like a derp
:red:

Spookiest: Amethyst skeleton (as for the animitronics, I supose old Chica got me pretty good).

And I figured you would just watch a bunch of youtube videos on it, chewelews, since jump-scares got to you so much.

Spookiest: Amethyst skeleton (as for the animitronics, I supose old Chica got me pretty good).

And I figured you would just watch a bunch of youtube videos on it, chewelews, since jump-scares got to you so much.
i have played fnaf, and I am on night 4
plus, on halloween I am aiming for night 7 20/20/20/20 just because why the :red: not

Also, there's news another mascot will be added
WOAH, ANOTHER MASCOT? OH MY GOD HOLY :red: IT'S GOING TO BE SO AMAZING

For something that was originally a fairly unique indie game, I don't think that adding "more stuff" like this is going to make the sequel much better.

Or worth buying.

Not that the first one was worth buying...

here, have a random desktop background
5naf2 background.png

Back
Top Bottom