Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
Been a while, sorry for the quietness, school as usual.

Let me tell you the story of a little old lady named Florence, who built herself into a corner and is now trying to build herself out of it.

WIP7.png

I'll let y'all know how that goes.

I have discovered the subtle prettyness of deactivated torches following comments I read elsewhere(I think Reddit?) about builders often forgetting about them.
Deactivated torches have been integrated into some of the previous buildings, but you won't see that until I post the finished picture of the entire continent.

I'm trying something different with this continent where I build the buildings first and then the land around them. So far so good, we'll see what the end result turns out as....

I just thought, you never announced the purpose of that hell build you made.

It's so awesome.

WHY IS NOBODY COMMENTING. ;( :dryadcry:

*ahem*

WIP10.png

This kind of structure is practically a cliche for me at this point.

It's a shame the smoke doesn't stay INSIDE like bubbles from the bubble machine do, but okay. Looks best with zero wind, but that barely ever happens.

I may or may not have realized I have an unhealthy obsession with texture noise.
Next thing I build should be something more... sleek.

I dunno. We'll see. I've been trying to emulate aspects of @Jewsus ' builds.

WHY IS NOBODY COMMENTING. ;( :dryadcry:

*ahem*

View attachment 75895

This kind of structure is practically a cliche for me at this point.

It's a shame the smoke doesn't stay INSIDE like bubbles from the bubble machine do, but okay. Looks best with zero wind, but that barely ever happens.

I may or may not have realized I have an unhealthy obsession with texture noise.
Next thing I build should be something more... sleek.

I dunno. We'll see. I've been trying to emulate aspects of @Jewsus ' builds.
May @Jewsus sole rest in the hands of a cobbler.

I have decided to nickname any build where I am trying to mimic Jewsus in any way.

The claw I posted earlier and posted for the CC is now officially named "Mr. BootyGrabber"

Yes.

Saw.png

Now meet "Little Miss Sargent Ripguts Von SlaughterMachine"

kudos if you get the reference (it's a bit obscure).

Using ropes to mimic hydraulics is genius....pity I have no hands..
Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom