PS4 For 505 and players ~Bug Report~

StarXStone

Terrarian
Hey guys thanks for looking into this but I feel like I need to bring a list of bugs to light if you have not received this list already. If you have please ignore the ones you already know about and just pretend in your head you crossed out the number and problem with a little note you mentally wrote on the side saying "Already know about this bug sigh" followed by "Could really go for a coffee later" or other more exciting things to note instead of bugs.

So without further ado I'll begin my horrible list of nerd rage and huge fandom for Terraria.

*PLEASE NOTE THIS IS ONLY A BUG LIST FOR PS4 NOT ANY OTHER CONSOLES OR DEVICES*

1. When creating a character or selecting one there is a line like a thin belt that goes through the character "as if to be walking in place with being sawed in half" its not a big deal

2. Sometimes in rare occurrences a dungeon will spawn about 50 blocks above ground and will have flower grass background underneath it, some dungeons will appear "broken up" and literally will fill the entire underground with dungeon walls, decor, and skull pots "as if outside the dungeon. Upon entering the broken up dungeon it was only 20-15 blocks below where the old man is and the guardian came up and killed me. (it was very weird and if it happens again I will post pics to this thread). These were all spawned in a small world

3. On occasion the background biome images won't change when for example I walked from a forest biome to a jungle the whole time in the jungle the background stayed forest (this forest image was not the floating island or the tree engulfed one it was the one with a small cliff above ground and the rest was an open plain with some pine trees here and there).

4. I had a weird world that spawned different biomes messed together in clumps and not just normal (desert to jungle) clumps more like 3-4 biomes in one. One time I was in a clump where there was dirt floating around, desert, crimson, and some of the tress in crimson where green. The second time I had a jungle, crimson, snow biome and just before the clump a desert all lined up like ice cream at a BR. Some of the biomes were broken up where it looked like it was trying to be a hill some of it had walls floating in the wrong spots.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
The rest of these are questions due to not knowing if its a bug or not. Input is appreciated!
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

A) I've been seeing these bugs do to looking for Living Trees and I have found about 12-ish of them with chests (so like a lot). Now am I just super unlucky because I have only been getting the leaf wand and not the living tree wand or a loom. I know sometimes looms can be in the living wood rooms or on the platforms but no luck. I'm kind of putting my game on hold for now but are there any living wood wands or looms in the game yet... I'm ready to trade all these leaf wands for one lol.

B) I've noticed that pearlstone brick isn't craftable but the crimson and corrupt are, is this just an oversight or is it just coming in the next patch. On that topic I noticed not all the wood types are not implemented in game. Palm and the Boreal wood are actually my favorite!!! Please put them into the console!

Sorry if that took a bit of time to read and sorry I have not provided screen shots but if I catch them again I will be sure to implement them into this post. Thank you so much 505 and players without you there wouldn't be a Terraria and a place to use my creativity!

A) They are in the game but RNG for many items seems to be acting funky on consoles. Like I've gotten 8-9 flare guns from underground golden chests and little else (was searching near under world for a lava charm).

B) Those wood types haven't been implemented yet they'll be coming in later updates hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom