tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

I'll post some progression on the thread sometime. Probably right now, actually. Note it might change, I have bored spriters so they do bosses :D

Getting some actual progress done! :D Added Swamp Furniture (No torches yet) and finished the Empress Fly AI (as some of you have already seen).

Oh, and here's what @SnakeBlock did for his Murk resprite. It looks baus :D
MurkResprite.png

Last edited:
Don't make me anxious...lol. I hope it is. I'll be reverting to adding some stuff and updating, so smaller updates, until the next biome(s) come out.
But! There's only 1 major boss left until release. The only thing I wait for is the sprite! :D

Capture 2016-11-19 20_58_39.png

Made a little house spawn on world creation, since I need the Guide not to move into another's house. I mean, no, there isn't a(nother) new Town NPC. You heard nothing!

index.php
im not that happy with the swamp slime (sorry) here i give you some other slime types...
Green_Slime.png
Purple_Slime.png
Jungle_Slime.png
Mother_Slime.png
Lava_Slime.png
Dungeon_Slime.png
you see the difference? i could also do it, just ask and...do you actualy also have the banners? (i would love to make them to) but still, im hyped for the mod!

Not really...the spriter who's doing the last boss is having some IRL stuff, so I can't really say precisely when it's going to be released. His progress looks great, though :D
Anyways, it will be this month. That's all I can say, really.

Back
Top Bottom