• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

GabeHasWon

Steampunker
I'd say probably mid-October, though, it depends on the team/me being lazy. Sorry for the wait! :p
Though, it is pretty close. Both biomes are practically done, I just have to polish, add 2 events (I don't wanna do all three) and add misc. items because why not. :)

Muaywowwy

Skeletron Prime
May i suggest putting a Mid October due date under your percentage thingy? it may negate people from asking my same question XDDD

GabeHasWon

Steampunker
New Mimics are happening.
Capture 2016-09-11 06_21_21.png

In order, left to right: Underworld Mimic, Swamp Mimic, Void Mimic, Ocean Mimic, Sky Mimic.
And I know, I know, Underworld mimics are already in other mods. But I was like why not and the spriters agreed.
Also, the trees in the background have already been spoiled in the discord. I sought to expand the Sky, so minibiome Plains is coming out.
(If the Plains is a biome in other mods, please don't complain. It's a cool idea and I have the skills and spriters to do it.)

PS: This update is like 70% random ideas. Woot!

Gameraiders101

Terrarian
New Mimics are happening.
View attachment 138998
In order, left to right: Underworld Mimic, Swamp Mimic, Void Mimic, Ocean Mimic, Sky Mimic.
And I know, I know, Underworld mimics are already in other mods. But I was like why not and the spriters agreed.
Also, the trees in the background have already been spoiled in the discord. I sought to expand the Sky, so minibiome Plains is coming out.
(If the Plains is a biome in other mods, please don't complain. It's a cool idea and I have the skills and spriters to do it.)

PS: This update is like 70% random ideas. Woot!
These look dope, little constructive criticism on the Swamp one. In my opinion it doesn't stick out as much or look that unique, I think it should look really unique to represent this new biome, but as I said just an opinion.

Pawlick

Spazmatism
Redid @Pawlik 's Vortex Sniper Rifle's sprite myself. I'm pretty happy with the outcome :D
View attachment 139317

Oh, and, it can 2 shot EoC. It's fun.

Somewhat Big Announcement
Why else would it be in large font size?
Anyways, it's getting very close to release, when I decide to finish up the biomes completely. :p

Anyways, I'd like to have 5 3 more beta testers. I'd love to have some more feedback, as currently me and Wyllie are doing most of it. Swift and Edgaro are probably playing as if it were a normal playthrough.

Conditions:
  • You can get a Discord account. This forum's coversations are slower, and so, less effective.
  • You aren't a spamming rager. (lol)
  • You give feedback on the Discord whenever possible/needed.
Video/Recording Related Stuff:
  • Please, do not record anything without permission. Just ask me, it doesn't take long.
Just PM me here, and I'll get that done ASAP. Thanks! :D
Whoah, that looks good! :redspin:
And also, I think that I can be a beta tester, have a plenty of time recently so it kinda suits me.

GabeHasWon

Steampunker
There is no link I can give, it isn't on the mod browser either. It got removed since it didn't work, as it hasn't gotten a public update since tModLoader 0.7.1.1.

Top Bottom