tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

I'd say probably mid-October, though, it depends on the team/me being lazy. Sorry for the wait! :p
Though, it is pretty close. Both biomes are practically done, I just have to polish, add 2 events (I don't wanna do all three) and add misc. items because why not. :)

May i suggest putting a Mid October due date under your percentage thingy? it may negate people from asking my same question XDDD

New Mimics are happening.
Capture 2016-09-11 06_21_21.png

In order, left to right: Underworld Mimic, Swamp Mimic, Void Mimic, Ocean Mimic, Sky Mimic.
And I know, I know, Underworld mimics are already in other mods. But I was like why not and the spriters agreed.
Also, the trees in the background have already been spoiled in the discord. I sought to expand the Sky, so minibiome Plains is coming out.
(If the Plains is a biome in other mods, please don't complain. It's a cool idea and I have the skills and spriters to do it.)

PS: This update is like 70% random ideas. Woot!

New Mimics are happening.
View attachment 138998
In order, left to right: Underworld Mimic, Swamp Mimic, Void Mimic, Ocean Mimic, Sky Mimic.
And I know, I know, Underworld mimics are already in other mods. But I was like why not and the spriters agreed.
Also, the trees in the background have already been spoiled in the discord. I sought to expand the Sky, so minibiome Plains is coming out.
(If the Plains is a biome in other mods, please don't complain. It's a cool idea and I have the skills and spriters to do it.)

PS: This update is like 70% random ideas. Woot!
These look dope, little constructive criticism on the Swamp one. In my opinion it doesn't stick out as much or look that unique, I think it should look really unique to represent this new biome, but as I said just an opinion.

Redid @Pawlik 's Vortex Sniper Rifle's sprite myself. I'm pretty happy with the outcome :D
View attachment 139317

Oh, and, it can 2 shot EoC. It's fun.

Somewhat Big Announcement
Why else would it be in large font size?
Anyways, it's getting very close to release, when I decide to finish up the biomes completely. :p

Anyways, I'd like to have 5 3 more beta testers. I'd love to have some more feedback, as currently me and Wyllie are doing most of it. Swift and Edgaro are probably playing as if it were a normal playthrough.

Conditions:
  • You can get a Discord account. This forum's coversations are slower, and so, less effective.
  • You aren't a spamming rager. (lol)
  • You give feedback on the Discord whenever possible/needed.
Video/Recording Related Stuff:
  • Please, do not record anything without permission. Just ask me, it doesn't take long.
Just PM me here, and I'll get that done ASAP. Thanks! :D
Whoah, that looks good! :redspin:
And also, I think that I can be a beta tester, have a plenty of time recently so it kinda suits me.

There is no link I can give, it isn't on the mod browser either. It got removed since it didn't work, as it hasn't gotten a public update since tModLoader 0.7.1.1.

Back
Top Bottom