Xbox One Game crash when 2nd player opens inventory after joining game.

Casual_Bean

Slime Collector
I really dont know why it happens, but it happens. When player 2 joins the game after i exited to the main menu, the game crashes when player 2 opens their inventory.

I really dont know why it happens, but it happens. When player 2 joins the game after i exited to the main menu, the game crashes when player 2 opens their inventory.
Is this on PS4 @Dr.Default? If player 1 is at the main menu how is player 2 still in the game?

Oh sorry, i meant that after i load up a world, the game crashes when player 2 opens their inventory. I was playing on xbox one.
Ah, okay. Has this just started happening since the update on Friday? Is it online multiplayer or local multiplayer? And does it happen 100% of the time?

Ah, okay. Has this just started happening since the update on Friday? Is it online multiplayer or local multiplayer? And does it happen 100% of the time?
It started since friday, and it is a 100% chance it'll happen. Its also local multiplayer.

It started since friday, and it is a 100% chance it'll happen. Its also local multiplayer.
Interesting. Can you do some testing and see if it happens with just the one world, if you change characters does it matter, what happens if you change accounts?

Hello, there has recently been an update on terraria for console and i am wondering if this glitch has been patched in this update

Edit: i have lost a safefull of items transfering things to a different character, this glitch has not been patched yet

Last edited:
I found out it is usually when P2 is moving and opens an inventory of some sort. You can see my report which explains this in a little more detail.

Back
Top Bottom