Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all the hard work and effort you put in for all of us :) An idea, Personally, could include a Motorbike, The destroyer has a 50% chance to drop either the mechanical Wagon Piece or the Mechanical Bike piece, the Skeletron Prime still drops the battery piece and the Twins still drop the mechanical wheel piece. The Motorbike is crafted from the Mechanical Bike piece, the Mechanical Bike piece and the Mechanical Battery piece. The motorbike has 1 jump that is 1.5x the size of the unicorn's first jump and 1.2x faster than the unicorn, but it takes 2-3 seconds to reach full speed. Thanks again!

You know, there is no mechanical counterpart for Brain of Cthulu yet...
About the motorcycle, I think that would require a new player sprite which would mean it would be needed to add one new sprite for every single armor, vanity and equipment piece for one bike!

And we kinda have the unicorn.

But yeah, if it was like a minecart on land it might be cool.

1) Could really use some new NPC's with more quests.
2) I would also like to see larger maps, at least double the size they are now.
3) A way to prevent mobs from entering my town. Maybe some sort of Totem. :)

Here are two of my suggestions/ ideas, not relating to wiring or anything. More Dynasty furniture. Also when you put dye on something that lights up (light pets for example) instead of having the light be the color that the pet is normally, have the light be the color of the dye.

Here are two of my suggestions/ ideas, not relating to wiring or anything. More Dynasty furniture. Also when you put dye on something that lights up (light pets for example) instead of having the light be the color that the pet is normally, have the light be the color of the dye.
One more I forgot, when you place bars (furniture) next to each other, they should connect, and you should be able to place bar stools in front of the bars.

One thing that would be handy would be a new type of minecart track, like a track switcher thing. When given a signal, it changes from going straight, up, or down, depending on available connections. Would be SUPER handy for early-game transportation and to those who don't have teleporters. Also, maybe an accessory which gives, say, 50% chance not to use wire?

add a post moon lord wiring thing allowing you to make a storage system out of luminite requiring wires to connect everything and also can store 1000 stacks of items. like an ME system from the minecraft mod Applied energistics.
[doublepost=1458018483,1458018120][/doublepost]also add the illuminati and doge pets. cause who doesn't want to have an illuminati triangle or a doge flying around them. get doge from crafting 5 wire, 5 souls of night, five souls of light, and 10 Brain Tissue together at a mythril/oclarium? anvil and for illuminati 5 wire, 5 souls of night, five souls of light, and 10 shadow scales at a mythri/oclarium anvil. also add a real nyan cat people, not just lame cat projectiles from moewmere

I'd be really grateful if You could consider giving us some free hotkeys, so we could assign whatever we want to them.
There are some things that would become much easier then. Currently, there are three things that I think require hotkeys:
  • Rod of Discord
  • Changing ammo type for ranged-ranged weapons
  • Turning on/off accesory/armor buffs, like Vortex armor's stealth
The first point is in colour because it's important as heck

WELP many pages later here's another idea! (I don't know if you're going to read this far but whatever)

1. Boulder statue: a craftable statue the spawns boulders, making boulder more useful for trap making.

2.Magic Reciprical: A block that transmits signals if hit by magic.

3. Dual Wielding (Yes I KNOW THIS IS FOR WIRING BUT GIVE ME A BREAK I WANT TO POST IDEAS OK!!!) Dualwielding some weapons (Shortswords and flintlocks/ handguns ect.) would make them more viable for fighting. Some weapons (Min/Megashark/gatligator ect.) would not be able to dual wield.

4. Shock orb! Takes electric energy and shoot lightning at enemies! Great for crowd control.

5. A power source for certain objects so their not really op. Statues traps ect.

6. Edit some hardmode bosses and in expert mode make them have more attacks/ strategys like the pre-hardmode booses. Like eoc dash attack.

plz add some kind of machine that can use items, that is combined with.. something, to make a machine that places blocks, or a copper/tin pickaxe to make one that breaks blocks, I can't think of uses for them right now, but I might come up with some uses later if they are added

plz add some kind of machine that can use items, that is combined with.. something, to make a machine that places blocks, or a copper/tin pickaxe to make one that breaks blocks, I can't think of uses for them right now, but I might come up with some uses later if they are added
Hmm...

will controller support come with a ui similar to xbox one or ps4's user interface? it would be cool to have precise aim with a controller. the controller support mod for 1.2.4.1 didn't have that, but it was a mod and made by one person.

• I would LOVE to see light beans / beacons like these in the game, as another user has said. This would be a wonderful addition. Also I think the wrench should be a single item which would allow the user to cycle through the colours, and maybe even combine it with the wire cutter (LMB to place, RMB to remove?).
  • I think there should be a way to have visible black wires in the game which transfer power, and are placed at each end with a block resembling the rings you see on telegraph poles... and feature a black wire rendered in the same way as the fishing line, maybe with the player having some control over the tightness/droopiness of the wire. This idea comes from my desire to build a city and have visible power lines connecting it to a 'power station'.
  • A door lock mechanism (and maybe even chest lock) would be very awesome. I'm thinking an item that is placed on a door much in the same way an actuator is placed over a block, and when activated by a wire would lock the door or chest.
  • Lasers! Enough said.
  • Wireless power transmission of some kind would be a blessing, as traipsing a wire from one end of a large world to another just to link 2 teleporters together is just unbearable.
  • The ability to toggle the steampunk ceiling lamp and heart lantern with wires, like with torches and most other lamps.
Just a few of my ideas. Much love for this amazing game though, I hope to see much more content added in the future!

Oh and also, could the lava waders and lightning boots be combinable at a tinkerer's table? It's a bit problematic having 2 sets of boots in the accessories when slots are so limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom