Gone Horrifically Wrong/Right

That intelligence is used against you in the lawsuit that deprives you of freedom and makes you an intellectual slave to a corporation.

I overhauled the character growth system.

You are banned from movie and show sets as well as communicating with any author of any kind.

I go back in time and bring advanced war technology to the american revolution.

None of the people of that time actually know how to properly use that technology, or respect the power it grants them. So, by the time they've learned it's destructive potential, it's already killed you and destroyed half of Europe and North America.

I try to draw a pony in the style of MLP.

You end up with a sentient pony drawing, which then draws you as a pony in the same style, causing you to turn into one as well. One of the flaws is that you two are classified as SCPs now and isolated from the outside world. To be exact, SCPs-3794.

I get an idea to turn into a mare of a pony.

And so you make a brew that has that effect. However, the world is unable of handling a mare version of Changing Flask, and therefore it slowly begins falling apart, with Fallacy murdering you at the edge of the void between worlds as ancient beings from beyond the veil reach into the depths of your mind.

I consider adapting a death scene from Wings of Fire into the abilities of a character.

It ends up with the scene being recreated so you're the one dying, and thus, the character still becomes incomplete.

I consider trying to get Quantum Processor for the next step of trying to teleport to the different universes.

You instead develop a Warped AI Chip instead accidentally, but still use it in the place of the Quantum Processor. The AI then proceeds to teleport you to a universe where the laws of our reality are entirely incompatible, causing a swift, painful death.

I open a bottle.

The cork hits your eye, which causes you to tumble downstairs and get enough brain damage for it to no longer be functional at all. Aka - Death.

I write Trachea's diary entry (aka Changingverse part 4)

Trachea however does not want anyone else to know what is in that entry, and so comes out from your computer and strangles you.

I try to think of ways to acquire more artwork for my characters.

I try to convince you to do so, by taking one of your potions and dumping it on you. Turns out that, despite being labelled as a dragon TF potion, it was chlorine trifluoride, combined with some alchemical ingredients to make it slightly more stable, but not stable enough to save you from being set on fire.

I think of which of my draconic characters might hoard treasure, and which wouldn't.

You learn it hard way as the ones that hoard the treasure first steal your entire house in sole order to store it, then kill you as you're now trespassing inside their den.

I'm thinking of what draconic spirit could possess Vitrolic.

You eventually try asking me, and then things go downhill from there as I ask shere you would get this spirit, you pull out a knife, and I whack you into a wall with my tail.

I try to think of what I could start the second half of these posts with other than I.

Apparently, to do that, you need to remove 'yourself', so you somehow do that... and cease to exist.

For some reason, having decided against asking you personally, I decide to try and see what other dragons could possess the batpony - as in being inside her and possibly taking control.

You decide to ask @Ivyss instead, and for some reason convince her to become part of an experiment that ends in you stealing her soul to use. However, she does then possess you instead, and has you jump out of the nearest window or off of the nearest cliff.

*Insert the sounds of speaking in Draconic here.*

Unfortunately, in real life, you were somehow eating yourself, eventually to the point of killing you.

I try to find a translator that can reliably translate English into Latin.

You find them, but they give you the wrong words as a prank. unfortunately, this ends up getting you wanted by the police and arrested.

I write a book on how to draw.

The book does give extremely good instructions on how to draw, specifically, it's instructions are on how to draw extremely realistic plans on how to assassinate government officials. This leads to the book never even getting published, and you getting arrested.

I roll a metal d20.

It somehow falls on your mortal enemy and crushes their skull, which in turn, summons the police to your place and screws you over by investigation that's drawing on longer and longer as they cannot find a gun that fired a metal d20. Then you die homeless, just before they arrest your body for murder.

I decide to walk outside.

Back
Top Bottom