Gone Horrifically Wrong/Right

Lisa and Nelson mistake you for Gil and throw a cinder block through your windshield and kill you with it (Simpsons Treehouse of horror 30 or 31 reference)

I touch a primed IED

You try to move it downstairs, you trip and the piano falls on you, breaking your spine, leading to full body paralysis.

I stay awake late.

You find someone who can only get happiness from your death, and you deliver.

I live outside of america.

And get your head impaled on a spike.

I eat a reasonable dose of food that is fine for me to eat and doesn't taste bad.

You leave the world but you head to a endless void for the rest of your days.

I win the lottery and use my money to get everything video game to appear into reality.

Unfortunately, this thread is about you doing something, so you get lynched for not doing the game properly.

I work on drawing something.

Instead, your bees turn against you and they all sting you to death.

I become a crypto millionaire overnight.

This causes every criminal organization in the world to immediately send people after you, as since it happened overnight you haven’t had time to purchase proper defenses. Even after your death, the battles over your wealth continue for decades, and you go down in history as the guy who nearly caused [Insert place you live] to be destroyed.

I write something barely coherent.

Turns out it's because it was the thoughts of an Eldritch god, which make you go insane as soon as you see what you've written down, and you end up dying after setting yourself on fire.

I pit away some tools.

Back
Top Bottom