tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

So I noticed some empty spaces in the miner's shop.
View attachment 154294
What's supposed to be between demonite and aquaite?
I can tell that Lodestone is supposed to be between adamantite and valadium though.

This is a bug because I *assumed* Magma Slabs and Lodestone Ingots were called that as thier class names but I either misspelled them or that isn't thier names, will be fixed next update.

Crimtane is sold at night in place of demonite as all alternative ores.
Maybe Lodestone\Valadium is sold at night too?

...It isn't set up this way but I might do this. The reason the original ores + demonite swap to thier alts at night is to economize on shop space.

My husband had this added; then it's not. i keep opening open source and build all and it's just not copying over. Please. help. he's asleep and I did ALL of this crap for this world and basemod.

I just tried out Pelvic armour.
The undead weapon buff is the absolute best armour mechanic I've ever seen in Terraria, vanilla or modded!

I wish more weapons had special bonuses though - like, the Bone Musket could maybe have a chance to shoot two bullets, and the Ossein Saber could have increased range for its boomerangs.

I just tried out Pelvic armour.
The undead weapon buff is the absolute best armour mechanic I've ever seen in Terraria, vanilla or modded!

I wish more weapons had special bonuses though - like, the Bone Musket could maybe have a chance to shoot two bullets, and the Ossein Saber could have increased range for its boomerangs.

The reason they don't is mostly balance issues, although the ossein saber having longer range wouldn't be bad. However the bone musket's damage gets very high when using pelvic armor (in the high 80s) so double shots could push it into op territory; the damage buff is at the cost of defense.

Not to mention the prehm version of the armor - Ribmail - has the same set bonus, so if your argument is you get Pelvic post-mech that falls flat since you can get that armor (and thus the set bonus) post skeletron. I mean, it comes with the cost of severely reduced defense compared to early hm gear so it has it's ups and downs, but still.

I got it. it loaded. thank you for allowing me to at least vent. :)

Sorry I wasn't here to help, had a rought night last night so I slept in a bit. :( Glad you got it working though! Do you mind telling me what the problem was? Is it something I could have fixed?

The reason they don't is mostly balance issues, although the ossein saber having longer range wouldn't be bad. However the bone musket's damage gets very high when using pelvic armor (in the high 80s) so double shots could push it into op territory; the damage buff is at the cost of defense.

Not to mention the prehm version of the armor - Ribmail - has the same set bonus, so if your argument is you get Pelvic post-mech that falls flat since you can get that armor (and thus the set bonus) post skeletron. I mean, it comes with the cost of severely reduced defense compared to early hm gear so it has it's ups and downs, but still.
I'm sure balanced special effects could be figured out. The two-fer effect wouldn't trigger all the time anyways - perhaps with a 25% chance or so.
If double shot is still too much, perhaps simply making the Bone Musket fire High-Velocity Bullets by default, like the Sniper Rifle?

Sorry for lack of word anyone, this next update is turning out to be a fair bit more content then I expected. As an apology, here's a few things i've spoiled on the Discord already:
rottingmeteor.gif
undyingsunset.gif
exanimatecelestia.gif
Also yes, I am aware the pillar types used don't match up to the weapon, that is on purpose.

Sorry for lack of word anyone, this next update is turning out to be a fair bit more content then I expected. As an apology, here's a few things i've spoiled on the Discord already:
rottingmeteor.gif
undyingsunset.gif
exanimatecelestia.gif
Also yes, I am aware the pillar types used don't match up to the weapon, that is on purpose.
When update gonna realesed?
[doublepost=1484301770,1484301173][/doublepost]And can you give me a discord chanel link?I cannot find it...

Sorry I wasn't here to help, had a rought night last night so I slept in a bit. :( Glad you got it working though! Do you mind telling me what the problem was? Is it something I could have fixed?
I JUST saw this! I'm sorry!!! I would have answered sooner if I could have. I don't know how I missed it; I read your response. No, no, he was loading your game in a way that made it too complicated- I'm not even sure WHAT he did to be honest! He missed the updated version; that was the issue. You did absolutely nothing wrong! P.S. I hope your week got better.

So I beat plantera yet I am not getting the post-plantera horde?

How do I get welding arms?
I haven't tried it on the update, but right before the 0.9 it was working just fine. I make a jungle biome near my town, and I happened to have a snow biome next to my artifical glowing shroom field. They dropped in every single one. It's dropped by those barbarians. I had a heck of a time for two days trying to get them to drop- while the circuits were dropping like crazy. Keep at it I'd say.

I haven't tried it on the update, but right before the 0.9 it was working just fine. I make a jungle biome near my town, and I happened to have a snow biome next to my artifical glowing shroom field. They dropped in every single one. It's dropped by those barbarians. I had a heck of a time for two days trying to get them to drop- while the circuits were dropping like crazy. Keep at it I'd say.

Hmm I never tried fighting them in anywhere but the purity.

Btw did it say "Post Plantera Horde" has arisen or "Hardmode Horde" has arisen? For me it's saying hardmode horde.

Hmm I never tried fighting them in anywhere but the purity.

Btw did it say "Post Plantera Horde" has arisen or "Hardmode Horde" has arisen? For me it's saying hardmode horde.
I've never seen it say post plantera, but, to be honest, I haven't looked past the hardmode horde has arisen. I just think you are having nasty luck; because I went for a few days IRL playing for around 5-6 hours each stretch. I'm not saying I spent all of those hours, but it just wouldn't drop. The play through before that it was just dropping like crazy, while the circuits weren't as plentiful, but were a bit more rare.

Back
Top Bottom