Game Mechanics Guide Runs When Voodoo Doll is Equipped

5raptorboy

Terrarian
The title says pretty much everything. If you have the Guide Voodoo Doll equipped, the Guide will run away from you. If you have the Clothier Voodoo Doll equipped, the Clothier will run away from you. I got this idea from the thread that suggested a massacre chainsaw and sawblade weapons. Thank you, SilverHexxitFights!

Sure why not, that'd look hilarious, and the guide would be like :eek: and you'd be like :redspin:

I feel like this would actually add some interactivity to the game, and I support this idea.

I like it. You're easily faster than the Guide or Clother, so even if they try to run, you won't lose them. It seems like a very nice aesthetic change. I'll support it.

As a learning developer, this would be fairly easy to make, and as a player I think this would be funny, but one thing, could this be abused, like to move them around too much?

As a learning developer, this would be fairly easy to make, and as a player I think this would be funny, but one thing, could this be abused, like to move them around too much?
You don’t really get anything out of moving the guide and clother around :/

What if you scared the guide into falling in the underworld's lava? That would make some guide vodoo doll economies...

I'd once a Guide death that he fell in the hellevator and dies from lava (such NPC AI).

Nothing happened, except the sudden text of [guide] was slain.

Back
Top Bottom