1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

PC hallow is cool.

Discussion in 'PC General Talk' started by zekam11, May 29, 2015.

1. zekam11

zekam11 Skeletron Prime

as i got into hardmode with my melee playthrough hallow saved me from the corruption that could have spread into my base but something else i found out that shocked me. at first i thought i was seeing things when some of the some of the hallow was spreading and so i did a test. after a few days later i when back what turns out is that hallow CAN spread through the coruption and wow im surprised. hallow is op and cool.

2. Cubicality

Cubicality The Destroyer

Hallow can only spread through corruption when you start hardmode and it blasts out in the line. If it runs into corruption, goodbye that corruption. Otherwise, they just stop each other.

3. zekam11

zekam11 Skeletron Prime

okay thanks i didnt know that. plus like it that you can have nps live there. might put hallow on the other side to take out the coruption <:D

4. Cubicality

Cubicality The Destroyer

Hallow is less dangerous than corruption, but it's more worth it to risk corruption. At night, you'll see what I mean when someone opens the door...
    All NPC's were slain by a Gastropod...

5. zekam11

zekam11 Skeletron Prime

atleast i can stop the hallow. so far just beaten the destroyer. could destroy it by useing (cleminator) dont know how to spell and green solution.

6. Cubicality

Cubicality The Destroyer

You can do that with Corruption too, the Corruptors don't spread Corruption from their spit anymore.

7. Squideer

Squideer Official Terrarian

Terrible time that was, On all my Pre 1.2 bases I ended up detonating explosives to create a chasm between my base, And the Corruption. (Then proceeded to pave a 5 brick wall to prevent Corruptor's from spit-shotting my base.

I'd always end up with a fairly big floating island.

8. two unicorns killed half of my npc's during a blood moon once. it was a massacre