Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, err, apparently Terraria's price is further reduced to 2 euros for the next 41 hours. -_-
If I knew that before I'd have waited and bought 5 copies now. (I limited myself to 10 euros.) Oh well... :sigh:

Alright. I bought 2 more. But that's it! You leeches. :D
Since I dunno if @Vitt will ever come through, just pm me if you want one, for yourself OR a friend. I will check my inbox later this evening and the two who motivated their desire for a copy the most gets a copy. (No need to beg, but more effort than "Hi, I need a copy, ktnxbye" is appreciated.)

Love.gif

Since I dunno if @Vitt will ever come through, just pm me if you want one, for yourself OR a friend. I will check my inbox later this evening and the two who motivated their desire for a copy the most gets a copy. (No need to beg, but more effort than "Hi, I need a copy, ktnxbye" is appreciated.)
i want one, my account is linkthegodofterraria :D and my nickname is Frous

Last edited:
Can I have one too?
I don't have any internet payment, and i'm not old enough to get one,
but i really want the game so i can play multiplayer with my brother!
That would be so awesome :D

I need Terraria because I'm low on money and if I even had money I don't have a pay-pal or a credit card I'm not 20 yet but I'm not to young, please give me a free game on steam my account is minecraftplayr2112. Terraria!!!!!!!!!

I need Terraria because I'm low on money and if I even had money I don't have a pay-pal or a credit card I'm not 20 yet but I'm not to young, please give me a free game on steam my account is minecraftplayr2112. Terraria!!!!!!!!!
I feel like a horrible person for laughing about the part where you say "Terraria!!!!!!!!!"
Don't hurt me

Unfortunately everyone I cannot come through.. As soon as the problem was about to be fixed the company told my dad what I was about to purchase, he asked me why I was getting a four pack and when I told him he said that it was ridiculous and that a couple of bucks should be affordable.. Sorry everyone.. ;(

Unfortunately everyone I cannot come through.. As soon as the problem was about to be fixed the company told my dad what I was about to purchase, he asked me why I was getting a four pack and when I told him he said that it was ridiculous and that a couple of bucks should be affordable.. Sorry everyone.. ;(
I cRi eVrItYm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom