Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reason?
Perhaps it's a good idea to implement a rule that someone has to be a registered member here. If everyone starts asking for a copy for friends then there'll be no end to it. That's my opinion anyway.
Personally, I'm giving my last giveaway to someone who's actually around on this forum. :)

Um no, just for me. My friend already has it.
Give Vitt a pm. He's gathering 4 people to give a game to. :)

Perhaps it's a good idea to implement a rule that someone has to be a registered member here. If everyone starts asking for a copy for friends then there'll be no end to it. That's my opinion anyway.
Personally, I'm giving my last giveaway to someone who's actually around on this forum. :)

Give Vitt a pm. He's gathering 4 people to give a game to. :)
I gave vitt a PM already. Now i'm waiting.

Alright, I'm letting you people handle the thread while I go lunch.
Wait, people who can't die don't eat.
Oh well.

Anyways, since you guys are so amazing and spending real money for this cause, make sure to be sure of who you're gifting a copy to! It's really easy to lie and say they want it for a friend, for example, or to say "hey plz give me terawria naw".

My advice is: Don't rush it! You have until December 2nd (even later) until you can decide who you want to give a copy of Terraria to. You could buy the gifts now, and send them later.

Ofcourse. Please do tell who you gave them to though, so I can give away my two. :)

byAbeeL - Done!
@Daniel Terrarian iOS (for himself and for a friend? You're confusing me.)
@Coolgerben X
@Dire Sigma (for a friend)
@Frous
@Victorles
Wisp - Done!

Guys, please give your steam account names. :)

! I'll be using this post to keep track of things, until Samrux takes over.
! byAbeeL contacted me through a pm asking for a key, so consider that one handled.
! Wisp got one as well.
! I have one left to give.

It's Coolgerben X ( doh )

I'd like one for my friend. He's been playing Mobile for a while, and he can't afford the computer version. I also don't have the money to get it for him, so I would like one to give to him.

Kingklutz is now one of the people I know I will be giving Terraria to. 3 more. If you want Terraria please directly message me like Klutz did, he proved he deserved it definitely.

Kingklutz is now one of the people I know I will be giving Terraria to. 3 more. If you want Terraria please directly message me like Klutz did, he proved he deserved it definitely.
Heads up: the four pack, when it's opened, will automatically add itself to the account of the person who opens it, so you'll need to make sure it's someone you can trust and have them return the other 3.

Hi Samrux.
The reason I want a Terraria copy is because I don't have the money to buy it (no PayPal or credit card) and I would appreciate it (A LOT) if I got a copy. It would also give me a chance to play with streamers on twitch.tv and play with them. Multiplayer servers are fun.
Also, non-PC Terrarians know what PC Terraria is like, ever since the 1.2 update. Some of us mobile players aren't fully satisfied with our current update. 1.2 is something all of us Terrarians want to experience.

Okay so my Visa Card is being a bit ridiculous right now. I wanted to do the purchases now but it will not accept my card. I'll talk to my dad about it.

I haz one copy to give. I would give more but Steam restricts me to 1 credit card transaction at a time - economically the most stupid online store you could ever imagine.

kingklutz send me your steam details (post them here or in PM, whatever you want).

edit: Ninja'd. Vitt is buying for kingklutz. I will do whoever posts next..

Um, so yes. Hello's reason is kinda like mine (bro and sis), so maybe WE could play together. And yes, no money. All i have are a few won giveaways too so don't ask why. And i will like 1.2. Mobile is so behind, so yea.

I still have one to give. If you haven't pm'd Vitt yet then you can pm me for it. First one first served. :)
If you DID pm Vitt, please do NOT pm me as well, or things get messed up. Thanks. I don't want people getting two copies by accident.

Edit: I also like to give priority to a person actually registered on this forum. I like to see who I'm giving it to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom