Mobile Has 1.4.3 been added to amazon devices?

Sand2rraria

Skeletron
i have terraria on an amazon kindle, and the 1.4.3 update does not seem to be available, so i am wondering if it has actually been added or not to amazon devices

i have terraria on an amazon kindle, and the 1.4.3 update does not seem to be available, so i am wondering if it has actually been added or not to amazon devices
It has not been addd to the Amazon App store yet, no. This is what DR Studios has mentioned about the Amazon update in discord, "sorry its still a little ways out, currently finalising testing on that, hopefully wont be too much longer"

It has not been addd to the Amazon App store yet, no. This is what DR Studios has mentioned about the Amazon update in discord, "sorry its still a little ways out, currently finalising testing on that, hopefully wont be too much longer"
Thank you for sharing this. Just my guess but us Amazon players are a way smaller group than Google players (Google 350k reviews, 1+ Mil downloads vs Amazon 12k reviews, unknown downloads). I also cannot join either Discord or Steam (no smartphone). What I have seen over the years is a tremendous effort + extra work ya'll put in to keep as many players as possible updated, as well as your frequent presence on this forum. Thank you all very much for this!

Back
Top Bottom