Hello! ^_^

ohai
aWnt4AS.png

Once you beat all 3 mechanical bosses a message will appear at the bottom left of your screen saying "The jungle grows restles...". Once you get that, go into the underground jungle and look for a semi large pink glowing bulb which will be named Planteras Bulb. Take a pickaxe and mine it. Plantera will come in shortly after that.
Thanks so that'd be Destroyer, The Twins and... Skeletron Prime?
[DOUBLEPOST=1423522591][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hai

The first thing I do in Hardmode is get orchralium armour/adamantite... Don't waste your time getting the lower tier armour of the hardmode ores...
Good luck!
(Pardon my spelling) :)

Also kill the destroyer first, then make megashark and kill skeletron prime and twins

Hey Terrarians! I am fairly new to Terraria; I have it on my Kindle, so its mobile version. I have had it for about a month now and as of February 3rd I defeated the Wall of Flesh (twice) with the help of my friends! I am now on hard-mode, and have defeated many bosses before I went into hard-mode (Eye of Cthulhu, Brain of Cthulhu, Skeletron, Queen Bee, etc.) I have myself a Cutlass, Nightmare Pickaxe and a full suit of Shadow Armor, as well as many other full suits of armor that I don't use. But talking about myself isn't what I've come here for! I wanted some advice about Hard-Mode. Which bosses are there? How many new monsters, and which ones are they? What are any new biomes? Will anything happen to my world? Things like that. If you could please help me out with some advice and also maybe some things about these forums that would be helpful as well.

Thanks!
~Terraria_Girl_02
oh boy where to start.
id say your biggest concern right now is the crimson/corruption. in HM it spreads much faster. in addition using buffs during boss fights is more important, as are what accessories you use. in the super end game the game basically becomes a quest to get the max DPS possible.

Thanks so that'd be Destroyer, The Twins and... Skeletron Prime?
[DOUBLEPOST=1423522591][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hai

Yes. Farm the destroyer to get the mega shark and hallowed armor, then use the mega shark to kill the twins and skeleton prime.

As for Crimson and Corruption, @kkbubble has it correct. If you haven't already blocked the Crimson/Corruption's plan, its best to go ahead and do that. I recommend digging a 4 block wide hole strait to hell. Make sure you don't hit corruption/crimson on your way down though. Then take (A LOT) of wood and line the wall closest to the Corruption/Crimson.

Again @kkbubble is correct with accessories. Now I usually just go top 2 accessories as Menacing, middle as Quick, and bottom 2 as Warding, and I'm good to go for anything the game throws at me. Until the moons that is, but your not at that point yet so no worries.

Hope this helped :)

Back
Top Bottom