• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Hello everyone!

Ahndrek Li'Cyri

Steampunker
Why hello there!
Name is Ahndrek Li'Cyri, or just Andrew if you don't wanna type that all out.

Been playing Terraria mobile for some time and then moved to PC about 2 years ago. It was my first game I bought on Steam, actually! I'm now into Terraria quite a bit more and enjoy modding it a bit now. I plan on maybe making a mod or two in the near future (I have experience coding in C# from doing some game dev work :3).

I look forward to the many great things here! ^w^

Vil (V)

Duke Fishron
Welcome to the forums, Andrew.
I see your synth profile pic.
Anyway, would you like a dragon? (Please give a clear yes or no answer.)

Ahndrek Li'Cyri

Steampunker
Thanks for the welcome.
I do have a synth pfp, good notice.
Would i like a dragon? Hmm, i already have a dragon, but sure, why not.

Unit One

Staff member
Why hello there!
Name is Ahndrek Li'Cyri, or just Andrew if you don't wanna type that all out.

Been playing Terraria mobile for some time and then moved to PC about 2 years ago. It was my first game I bought on Steam, actually! I'm now into Terraria quite a bit more and enjoy modding it a bit now. I plan on maybe making a mod or two in the near future (I have experience coding in C# from doing some game dev work :3).

I look forward to the many great things here! ^w^
Hi @Ahndrek Li'Cyri, welcome to the forums. :dryadsmile: Terraria was the first game I bought on Steam also.

Top Bottom