tModLoader Helpful Hotkeys

Can the smart quick stack not take from hotbar..?

EDIT: I'm a noob, didn't know about Alt+Click when posting this.... this fixes my only issue :)

Last edited:
Helpful Hotkeys 1.5.1 released

All hotkeys are now more reliable and no longer reliant on timers, but rather press events.

New Hotkey:

Swap Armor and Vanity: (no default assigned)

This will swap all armor in vanity with equiped armor, but only if the vanity slot is actual armor and not vanity.

Helpful Hotkeys 1.5.2 released

New Hotkey:

Cycling Quick Mount: (no default assigned)
A special Quick Mount hotkey that will cycle through all available mounts rather than just one. If used, simply replace the vanilla Quick Mount with this more versatile alternative.

Helpful Hotkeys 1.5.2 released

New Hotkey:

Cycling Quick Mount: (no default assigned)
A special Quick Mount hotkey that will cycle through all available mounts rather than just one. If used, simply replace the vanilla Quick Mount with this more versatile alternative.

Cool!
Can I suggest an auto boss summoner, that summons all the bosses possible with the items in your inventory?

I'd like it if there was a quick buff button that didn't apply buffs that were already active.

BTW, I'm frugal with my potions.

Auto minion button to resummon minions that despawned when you died
Sounds like a good idea.

I'd like it if there was a quick buff button that didn't apply buffs that were already active.

BTW, I'm frugal with my potions.
It doesn't, unless the item is poorly programmed. Which item are you consuming even though you have the associated buff already?

Cool!
Can I suggest an auto boss summoner, that summons all the bosses possible with the items in your inventory?
This can't really be done programatically, so I'm not sure how this would work out.

@jopojelly Hey jopojelly I love your Helpful Hotkeys but I was wondering if you could make it so that you can switch your accessories with your vanity just like you can with your armor? Do you think that is possible?

@jopojelly Hey jopojelly I love your Helpful Hotkeys but I was wondering if you could make it so that you can switch your accessories with your vanity just like you can with your armor? Do you think that is possible?
Yeah, totally, I guess making it it's own hotkey separate from the other is best? or is the idea that you'd usually want to do both at the same time, since they are linked? I could make it so you hold the current hotkey for 1 second and your accessories swap too.

Yeah, totally, I guess making it it's own hotkey separate from the other is best? or is the idea that you'd usually want to do both at the same time, since they are linked? I could make it so you hold the current hotkey for 1 second and your accessories swap too.
Sorry for taking so long to reply was doing something but yes that would be awesome! I like the idea of holding it too swap. Thank you for such a quick reply :) Yeah with the new Tremor Mod we are going to use that functionality as kind of a class switcher.

Sorry for taking so long to reply was doing something but yes that would be awesome! I like the idea of holding it too swap. Thank you for such a quick reply :) Yeah with the new Tremor Mod we are going to use that functionality as kind of a class switcher.
K, done.

1.5.3 released with additional functionality to "Swap Armor with Vanity" hotkey. Hold for half a second to additionally swap accessories.

This is terrific! How did I go this long without it?!?
I dunno if anything can be done, but it's a little bit of a bummer that autopause can't be toggled off if it's on/toggled on while the inventory is open.Basically, once the game is paused, you HAVE to escape out of inventory to unpause it still. Kind of defeats the purpose of a single-key pause/unpause function.

My idea: A hotkey (default: I) to use the Money Trough if you have it in your inventory. If you don't, then by default, it'll try to place the piggy bank. If you don't have that, it'll try to place the safe. Shift+I to try to place the safe anyway.

Back
Top Bottom