HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi hero.I known abbout youre channel since the 2 days after I fist herd of terraria.You tought me a lot abbought it so I just wanna say thanks.

Hi, I am https://www.youtube.com/hero a Terraria youtuber. I have been making Terraria videos 3 years. I would really like to show my support for the community by supporting the new forums. Since these new forums are controlled by the developers of the game we all love so much we know they will do great things here.

Feel free to ask me any questions related to terraria, my channel, or just say hi.

20 thread likes, 400 comments, in under an hour. Damn you guys are all over this. Welcome to the new forums.

Edit: Well this blew up... 184 likes, 2300 comments, 30,000 views. I have responded to about 800 comments but I really wanted to respond to everyone. I am going to work on that tonight and see if I can get it done. Thank you all so much for supporting the new forums. My fanbase is the best.

A few things I would like to add. Please look in your preferences and change your themes. There are a ton of cool themes. Pick one you like. Please also go take a look at other threads. There are a ton of great content creators on here.

A little about me:

I have over 500 Terraria videos on my channel. At least 10 of them are pretty good.
Contrary to popular belief I am 27 not 16. My prepubescent voice confuses people.
I have been skydiving.
I love anime, manga, and watching the LCS. I don't play league anymore though.

If you would like to subscribe to my channel please do so: https://www.youtube.com/user/hero

You can also follow me on here.

The contest I was running has ended and I am not choosing winners.
Dude ur awesome keep on making them vids.!
[DOUBLEPOST=1429119041][/DOUBLEPOST]I think u should start playing the mobile version of terraria because a lot of the stuff u review only applies to da pc version of terraria.
[DOUBLEPOST=1429119105][/DOUBLEPOST]:merchantcool:

Yeah i am now in hard mode and i have mythryl armor and i can't beat any mechanical boss, What do i do?
You could just look that up...
Or just listen to me.
If you are melee, for destroyer, try to get under one of his coils and hit him a ton with a Adamantite/Titanium sword.
The Glaive and Trident work wonders as well. Do him first, he is the only mech that can be meleed well without Light Discs.
If you are ranged, the Twins are a good option. The CAR or Uzi with Crystal Bullets works wonders. If you use bows, the Destroyer with a repeater and Jester's arrows is a fine option.
If you are a mage, the Golden Shower owns destroyer. So does the Frost Staff and Laser Rifle if you are on a Corruption world. You could try Skele Prime with those as well since they are piercing.
If you are a summoner, get Spider Armor.
Once you kill a mech boss, upgrade your gear. Hallowed gear. Destroyer? Light discs or Megashark. Twins? Magical Harp and Optic Staff. Skele Prime? Flamethrower. They will make the others much easier.

I'm just another statistic in a crowd of thousands of people that enjoy watching your video, but I'd be more than happy to say hello to you, Hero. You're a cool guy.
*Hugs*

Hello, hero. I've known you for quite some time now. (probably 2 1/2 years), so hello from an old timer!

EDIT- Also, 3DS and wii U terraria! BTW do you have a 3DS or wii U?

Hey Hero thanks for telling everybody, including me, bout this site this place is amazing the amount of artwork i've seen makes me cry because of how beautiful it is and reminding me how bad at art i am. Thank you though this website is amazing for many different reasons.

-Sinestri

Hellooo! and welcome! I think i've seen some of your videos! :)
Good job with them! Keep up the good work! there are always newbs in need! :dryadgrin:

is the gameiki mod coming out for 1.3? if so do you know when?
Yeah, I wanna use Creative Mode in 1.3! I'm actually tired of going back and forth from Creator's Workshop and then redownloading the map to get a refill in order to build all those huge giant builds that I love to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom