Casual How did you get your TCF name?

In August 2013 I went to a event about multiplayer free games, on the game called Teeworlds* I set my username as Cake, for teh lulz.

Sometime after that (within a few months) I made Cake into CAKE**, since then until November-ish 2015 I have used CAKE (or CAKE99 for when CAKE is taken or there is a character minimum).

Around November 2015 I came up with UberCAKE which I have been using since then.

* Teeworlds is free! Just google it.

** CAKE is a acronym for Cakey Automated Kontraption for Eating.

This is a timeline of my username:

Cake August 2013-late 2013/early 2014

CAKE/CAKE99 late 2013/early 2014- November-ish 2015

UberCAKE November-ish 2015-Present

I had a nickname when I was younger, "Miniek". It became my Minecraft username. Then I developed an OC with that name. And my TCF nickname comes from my OC.
wow vereeh cewl chain wowww besterest storu

Well, at first, I had a Minecraft account. My name was CrystalSun65, so I wanted to name myself Crystal Sun. But recently, I had finished the Golden Sun GBA series and beaten the secret final boss, Dullahan. One of his signature attacks was titled 'Charon' which depicted a withered skeleton with long, tattered purple robes summoning a black comet at strike the world, enveloping it in a catastrophic blast. Now, this was my favorite attack in this entire game, and I just went with it, I guess.
I also learned that he was the ferryman of the underworld, which now reflecting on it, is quite ironic. :)

Nobody knows me, but I'll share anyway
My brother thought I was an idiot (not really, tho) and when getting a Minecraft account, he randomly suggested "You're clueless, so how bout we call you Clueless?" But I took it to A WHOLE NEW LEVEL (Unnecessary Emphasis) when I decided to spell it wrong. I actually don't remember who it was who suggested the misspell, but I'll say myself. Clooless was born. I liked it so much, that I came up with OC's and lore about cults and god-monsters and viruses and... but I gave up. So here I am, Clooless. I have multiple accounts across the web, and when Clooless is taken I become MCClooless. For MineCraft. I've seen others take the name Clooless, but on social media sites I'll never use. (But also on Youtube, which I actually might use... (someday))

My original was Le_Falco, but then I was banned from that website, so I rejoined as Felko101, then I got my account stolen. And I wanted to stick to the "Falco" style, so I chose Falcoholic, and I guess I stuck with it. (I can go into much more detail)

My friend made up a Star Wars rap while we were supposed to be working in science class. Had this nickname for about 7 years now...

SprainedCactus4 was a randomized name I've got for joining Xbox live through free membership a couple of years ago. At first I didn't like the idea that my name was forcibly changed, but I grew to love it.

I change names A LOT. I've probably had over 700 on steam in the last year.

But I keep coming back to Combine244, because I just love half-life.

I like cats, that's the first thing. Second, i love tea.
That may sound quite dumb though i find my username "cute"... don't ask any questions.

Last edited:
A sword I use for every playthough. ;)

Melee, because it's a sword.
Ranged, because I normally don't even use it like a melee weapon.
Magic, because it's magical stars.
And Summoner, because it summons magical stars.

Fits in with every playthrough, so it's the perfect weapon to do some good ol' wreckin with.

alsobecauseitsbetterthenthemeowmere

This name was taken yet, and I mainly joined TCF to post 3lamestudio/horribly made nursery rhyme videos in my account status. Then I found Tmodloader mods (after I
wondered how 1.3 would affect my high quality tAPI meme modpacks).

Also, this name wasn't taken yet. So it's a namesnipe I guess?

My name mostly came from a random Terraria character I made, and thought "That name's good, I'll use it as my name from now on".

And that's how I got my name.

Originally, this name came from TO. The story was, I wanted to join and experience some form of Terraria because I wasn't able to buy it yet. I'm not very good at making usernames, so I sat there and stared at a box of cereal on the counter. Coincidentally, it was a box of Cheerios. I think. It may have been Froot Loops, but whatever. So I thought, I will be a Cheerio. Just one. And to my surprise, the name wasn't taken!

Back
Top Bottom