Casual How did you get your TCF name?

I've had mine since I was about 6, meaning personal info.
PA - Where I grew up until about a year ago.
JRC - My initials
1234 - Sometimes added if length is needed in accounts
I usually never go by any other username.

When I was little, I was making an account for my favorite game, and one that I made up had a combination of random finger flailing and volition mixed together. I just decided to use it because i loved that game so much. I don't play it anymore, but It's still my favorite and i wont ever forget it.

Alright, new username, new explanation.

I've said in my last post here that I was trialling new usernames. And, well, after playing Terraria 1.3 I found that I really liked the aesthetic of the Vortex pillar, hence the primary colour of my avatar being reminiscent of that sort of colour (which has since then become my favourite colour), and I really like space, which I somewhat frequently enjoy describing as an endless void. Hence, VoidTex. Void is obvious, "Tex" comes from "Vortex". It's a touch less unique than "Haloboy01134" but I really like it, and I was getting tired of Haloboy01134, as I felt it was a touch "outdated", what with the childish parts of it (The whole "01134-hello" thing in particular). I was actually considering "Halobloke01134", or something to that nature, but decided against it as it just simply sounded bad. I was also contemplating "Solar", but that's a bit too short and of course people are going to have taken that before me. Didn't stop me from making "Solarletsplays" as my Youtube account, though, and making the "SLP" avatar which I used for a while.

Eh, it was a name of a character I liked, so I used it. I used to have the character as my avatar as well, but I changed it to this one because I thought it was cute.

Let's see... My current one is my chubby tall catgirl's "name", I had to call her something, in the actual game that she's gonna appear in, she won't have her name mentioned. It could mean "Kitten" in Japanese depending on the way you translate it.

As for my main name, Hax4Ever, I thought up on a whim when creating a Minecraft acount from what seems like ages ago, and this wasn't the username, more or less it was a roleplay name.

1. original name is cansteam
2. likes homestuck
3. interested in medical stuff
4. aneurysm?! more like... caneurysm!
5. fevers also happen

I start browsing TV channels, first I came across an episode of Sons of Anarchy on a local channel, and right after that The Blues Brothers on Cinemax. Nothing special.

Back
Top Bottom