• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC I am a house builder for hire! I can build you a house or a farm. here are my samples!

Mitz

Official Terrarian
Hey there! I'd consider your assistance in constructing my world, but I'm on journey mode and apparently nobody clarifies if they use it or not. I have grinded out plenty of rare items so I'd share them with you (or koins or such) I hope ye get some requests sometime soon!

maplexx21

Official Terrarian
Hey there! I'd consider your assistance in constructing my world, but I'm on journey mode and apparently nobody clarifies if they use it or not. I have grinded out plenty of rare items so I'd share them with you (or koins or such) I hope ye get some requests sometime soon!
Hello Mitz! I don't play journey mode but I can create a house in it. You can add me on steam maplexx21. we can chat there if ever you need some assistance!

falconstrike209

Skeletron Prime
Hey! I'm planning on starting work on a journey mode adventure map, and I could use some help with it, if you want to help me later down the road I would greatly appreciate it! (also the builds look great!) :)

maplexx21

Official Terrarian
Hey! I'm planning on starting work on a journey mode adventure map, and I could use some help with it, if you want to help me later down the road I would greatly appreciate it! (also the builds look great!) :)
Sure I can definitely help you with it! Just add me on steam and message me once you need help so we can chat there. :D

Dark Digitus Awoken

The Destroyer
Good morning ... Could you build me a crimson castle? With a crimson pool? And a crimson altar? (Not the natural altar, but one in honor) Please? My Steam is Digitus99. The price ... I can give you two rods of discord that I have and about 30 platinum coins that I have to kill bosses, thank you.

maplexx21

Official Terrarian
Good morning ... Could you build me a crimson castle? With a crimson pool? And a crimson altar? (Not the natural altar, but one in honor) Please? My Steam is Digitus99. The price ... I can give you two rods of discord that I have and about 30 platinum coins that I have to kill bosses, thank you.
I added you on steam.

Top Bottom