I am Scratch Lunin, the Interdimensional Warrior created by the Multiverse. Ask me anything.

Is the Multiverse a nice person?
1625265163751.png

Last edited:
They are the being that created you obviously. They seem nice, but aren’t “stable” and need your support. But they aren’t at all related to
1625268330693.png

They are the being that created you obviously. They seem nice, but aren’t “stable” and need your support. But they aren’t at all related to View attachment 330497
Wrong. It is no "being". It is a "collection". A collection of an uncountably infinite amount of universes, each extending to an infinite size. It is a mind-bogglingly massive thing that contains everything that does and does not exist. It is something so large, so vast, that almost anything that can happen has happened, does happen, or will happen.

It is something that could easily fall apart at any time, be it interdimensional rifts, terrifyingly powerful beings, void realms, etc. It is something that needs to be kept stable, and it created me to do exactly that.

I am the one who keeps the Multiverse stable. It is my duty, and my duty alone, to keep it from falling apart.

That is why I exist.

Wrong. It is no "being". It is a "collection". A collection of an uncountably infinite amount of universes, each extending to an infinite size. It is a mind-bogglingly massive thing that contains everything that does and does not exist. It is something so large, so vast, that almost anything that can happen has happened, does happen, or will happen.

It is something that could easily fall apart at any time, be it interdimensional rifts, terrifyingly powerful beings, void realms, etc. It is something that needs to be kept stable, and it created me to do exactly that.

I am the one who keeps the Multiverse stable. It is my duty, and my duty alone, to keep it from falling apart.

That is why I exist.
How exactly did it create you?

Back
Top Bottom