OOC I Choose You! (OOC)

I don't know, they just seemed to slowly get less and less active before disappearing entirely.

I do hope they come back though.

While I am mildly interested, I just wish I could be Trevenant gaming off the bat. Going to look further into this before I make any final decisions

*Looks at time*
It's like
11PM
I do not have the ability to make that list right now
It would in fact likely need a new document considering there's multiple descriptions I reworked, a bit of art, and more stuff

The notes are still being worked on (listing character locations is hard when it's been so long), but I made that list thingy for now.
So here’s that list, not even remotely in order
-Koi has a Floette now, Orchid
-X has a new description and her team’s movesets are finally known thanks to me having saved them in Pokemon Bank:
Name: Xavier Whiteray
Nickname (Optional): X
Species: Human
Appearance:
X.jpg
Personality: Friendly, cares a lot about her Pokémon, but can be a bit scatterbrained.
Equipment: Basic Supplies for the most part
Abilities (Optional): N/A
Battle Style: I don’t remember, but a lot of improvising was used in that run.
Mega Evolution?: Yes
Z-Ring?: No
Dynamax?: No
Terastal?: No
Preferred Type (Optional): No
Naming Scheme (Optional): No
Strengths: Good at improvising and staying calm when things don’t go quite as planned. And also decent at getting lucky.
Weaknesses: Awful at planning ahead.
Team (Just give a basic summary or screenshots of each member, or you can make it on Pokémon Showdown and then post the Pokepaste link here): Team
Team Notes (Information about specific members of the team, mostly useful in case you need to point out stuff you had to change when making the showdown version) (Optional): Floriano is actually her usual Mega Evolution user, but turns out Mega Lucario in gen9natdex is uber tier so I had to list the mega as Dragon instead. Curse you tiering system
Other:
Known Backstory (Optional):
Home Region (Optional):
Home Town/City (Optional):
First Pokémon (Optional): Fennekin
Text Color: #fbe847
(The held items were lost though, sorry)
-Soul has a new description too:
Name: Soul
Nickname (Optional):
Appearance:
Soul.png

Personality: A good person at heart, but his actions can be a bit extreme at times, and his sense of justice is slightly messed up sometimes too. Luckily he has Menos, who acts as his actual sense of justice.
Equipment: A scythe, which is where he keeps his Key Stone. He can also use the Key Stone to attack with a projectile sometimes, usually after Mega Evolving his Bisharp, using any energy left over from the Mega Evolution.
Battle Style: N/A
Preferred Type (Optional): None
Naming Scheme (Optional): (*Spirit name generator intensifies*)
Strengths: Very quick reaction time, and if you take the time to get to know him better he’s actually a super nice person.
Weaknesses: His actions tend to be a bit extreme, even more so if Menos isn’t nearby.
Team (Just give a basic summary or screenshots of each member, or you can make it on Pokémon Showdown and then post the Pokepaste link here): Team
Team Notes (Information about specific members of the team, mostly useful in case you need to point out stuff you had to change when making the showdown version) (Optional): Menos is his Mega.
Other: Well I just near-completely remade this character’s personality for no real reason.
Home Region (Optional):
First Pokémon (Optional): Pawniard
Text Color: #0b049d
-Basically all of my characters except Sayuri, Auris, and Alpha have had their teams plopped into Pokemon Showdown, meaning they have movesets, held items, and other things decided:
Koi's Team
Pearl's Main Team
Pearl's Gym Team (Ignore Fern in this one)
Stream's Team
-Lunil also had his description reworked:
Name: Lunil
Level: 92
Species: Absol
Personality: Very mysterious, rarely shows any kindness to anyone.
Held Item: Dread Plate
Other Equipment: N/A
Ability: Pressure
Other Abilities: N/A
Moves: Night Slash, Double Team, Ice Beam and Protect.
Strengths: Quite good at stealth.
Weaknesses: Can be overconfident at times.
Nature (Optional): Serious
IVs (Optional):
HP: 11
Attack: 20
Defense: 6
Special Attack: 27
Special Defense: 8
Speed: 24
(Why does RNG always just hate the defense stats? Jeez...)
Characteristic (Optional): Thoroughly cunning.
Hidden Power Type (Optional): Rock
Other: He seems to be working for someone, who he’s only ever referred to as his “master”… Odd.
Battle Theme:
Text Color: #9eafcc
-I’m sure I had a lot more to list, but I can’t remember any of it right now.
-Also, I've been reworking various parts of Pokémon's lore, so expect me to occasionally show stuff related to that here.
-Expect a lot more description reworks to show up over time.

The notes are still being worked on (listing character locations is hard when it's been so long), but I made that list thingy for now.
So here’s that list, not even remotely in order
-Koi has a Floette now, Orchid
-X has a new description and her team’s movesets are finally known thanks to me having saved them in Pokemon Bank:
Name: Xavier Whiteray
Nickname (Optional): X
Appearance:
Personality: Friendly, cares a lot about her Pokémon, but can be a bit scatterbrained.
Equipment: Basic Supplies for the most part
Battle Style: I don’t remember, but a lot of improvising was used in that run.
Preferred Type (Optional): No
Naming Scheme (Optional): No
Strengths: Good at improvising and staying calm when things don’t go quite as planned. And also decent at getting lucky.
Weaknesses: Awful at planning ahead.
Team Notes (Information about specific members of the team, mostly useful in case you need to point out stuff you had to change when making the showdown version) (Optional): Floriano is actually her usual Mega Evolution user, but turns out Mega Lucario in gen9natdex is uber tier so I had to list the mega as Dragon instead. Curse you tiering system
Other:
Home Region (Optional):
First Pokémon (Optional): Fennekin
Text Color: #fbe847
(The held items were lost though, sorry)
-Soul has a new description too:
Name: Soul
Nickname (Optional):
Appearance: View attachment 419450
Personality: A good person at heart, but his actions can be a bit extreme at times, and his sense of justice is slightly messed up sometimes too. Luckily he has Menos, who acts as his actual sense of justice.
Equipment: A scythe, which is where he keeps his Key Stone. He can also use the Key Stone to attack with a projectile sometimes, usually after Mega Evolving his Bisharp, using any energy left over from the Mega Evolution.
Battle Style: N/A
Preferred Type (Optional): None
Naming Scheme (Optional): (*Spirit name generator intensifies*)
Strengths: Very quick reaction time, and if you take the time to get to know him better he’s actually a super nice person.
Weaknesses: His actions tend to be a bit extreme, even more so if Menos isn’t nearby.
Team Notes (Information about specific members of the team, mostly useful in case you need to point out stuff you had to change when making the showdown version) (Optional): Menos is his Mega.
Other: Well I just near-completely remade this character’s personality for no real reason.
Home Region (Optional):
First Pokémon (Optional): Pawniard
Text Color: #0b049d
-Basically all of my characters except Sayuri, Auris, and Alpha have had their teams plopped into Pokemon Showdown, meaning they have movesets, held items, and other things decided:
Koi's Team
Pearl's Main Team
Pearl's Gym Team (Ignore Fern in this one)
Stream's Team
-Lunil also had his description reworked:
Name: Lunil
Level: 92
Species: Absol
Personality: Very mysterious, rarely shows any kindness to anyone.
Held Item: Dread Plate
Other Equipment: N/A
Ability: Pressure
Other Abilities: N/A
Moves: Night Slash, Double Team, Ice Beam and Protect.
Strengths: Quite good at stealth.
Weaknesses: Can be overconfident at times.
Nature (Optional): Serious
IVs (Optional):
HP: 11
Attack: 20
Defense: 6
Special Attack: 27
Special Defense: 8
Speed: 24
(Why does RNG always just hate the defense stats? Jeez...)
Characteristic (Optional): Thoroughly cunning.
Hidden Power Type (Optional): Rock
Other: He seems to be working for someone, who he’s only ever referred to as his “master”… Odd.
Battle Theme:
Text Color: #9eafcc
-I’m sure I had a lot more to list, but I can’t remember any of it right now.
-Also, I've been reworking various parts of Pokémon's lore, so expect me to occasionally show stuff related to that here.
-Expect a lot more description reworks to show up over time.
How did you make your your teams on that’s website?

using the teambuilder, in either gen9natdex, or gen9natdex balanced hackmons (in the event of one or more Pokemon on the team having movesets outside of the learnset)
I use it to save my teams
also I might add in my memers at some point to give Lunil a hard time
What the hell is wrong with you.
A lot
Can you do unlimited Pokémon or can you only do a team of 6 on that website, because I’m trying to find a website where I can put all my Pokémon I’ve caught

Back
Top Bottom