NPCs & Enemies I need to see Ocram in 1.4

ASaxyPiano

Terrarian
I got terraria on xbox one just before 1.3 launched on it so I had the chance to see it, however I was too slow. I now have it on PC and am hyped for 1.4. I just think it would be great if one of the new bosses was actually Ocram. How can I get the devs to see this (I'm new to the forum thingy).

I got terraria on xbox one just before 1.3 launched on it so I had the chance to see it, however I was too slow. I now have it on PC and am hyped for 1.4. I just think it would be great if one of the new bosses was actually Ocram. How can I get the devs to see this (I'm new to the forum thingy).
Like dartmorf said, they wont return. Red also confirmed it. Also Ocram is changed and reused attacks from other mobs, so ocram is not that great

why not get the 3ds version? or get an outdated device that only has 1.2. i fought Ocram, yeah the fight was fun, i didn't win, but it felt like a mix of different bosses, one i know for certain was the brain of cthulhu.

despite Ocram being my mascot for my account..... he isn't coming to 1.4 (unless you use mods) since he is console exclusive and upon console and mobile getting the 1.3 update... everything exclusive to console was removed (however the ocram mask, trophy and console exclusive armor was kept in on the xbox one version but the armor became vanity sets)

I have an old xbox 360 but I don't want to go through the hassle if finding the plugs, unplugging my switch, plugging the 360 in making a world, going through the game just for Ocram and getting annoyed with the UI, if you know what I mean. I can't play with my mates on xbox 360 so I'll have to constantly have to swap between 360 and switch. If I could, I'd plug the xbox in another telly but the others are either really old or taken by the wii or something. Good suggestion though

The reason Ocram was removed was because everything related to him was a) a low effort reskin or b) a low effort reskin, but with lasers. Just give the eye of cthulhu lasers and you’ve seen 100% of his boss fight.

Here is everything that Ocram copied from other bosses..

His flight: The EOC.

Lasers: idk.... (maybe Retinazer)

Servants: The EOC again.

Demon Scythes: Demons and Voodoo Demons. (Arch Demon too but its a reskin and tougher demon)

The only original thing: his sprite.

Here is everything that Ocram copied from other bosses..

His flight: The EOC.

Lasers: idk.... (maybe Retinazer)

Servants: The EOC again.

Demon Scythes: Demons and Voodoo Demons. (Arch Demon too but its a reskin and tougher demon)

The only original thing: his sprite.
i felt like the servent where from the brain of cthulhu

yeah he could be a cool optional boss, available as soon as the 3 mechanicals are defeated but would be recommended to be fought after plantera or golem

Try the Consolaria mod. Not only does it re-add Ocram and other Old-Gen content, it also spruces them up to bring them up to Terraria's current quality standards (Expert mode content, AI changes, better sprites).

Back
Top Bottom