If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

(I dunno, probably me, because I would either be eating a bunny, or trying to make friends with a horde of zombies.)

“Have you ever been in a sandstorm before?”

"The reason some of my face and my hand are green? Well, let's just say, the painter is a rather big troll."

Last edited:
"I've got nothing to do with those suit guys you've seen recently, stop calling me "sus" ! I DID do a scan, just not in that "medbay" you're talking about ! "

(Wrong game, but close enough.)

"Earlier, I tried teaching some tricks to [Name of Wizard]. They seemed to ignore a lot of them, though."

"Yeah, my armour isn't stylish, but it's stronger than that fancy-spancy Meteor stuff you get nowadays!" (Only if EoW/BoC is defeated)
"I got [Name of Steampunker] and [Name of Mechanic] to toughen up my suit. I'm ready for those Martians next time they come!" (Only if Steampunker and Mechanic are present and Martian Madness has been defeated)

"Urgh. [Name of Party Girl] is so annoying! She tried to ride on my back so many times, and now it really hurts..." (Only if Party Girl is present)

"Heading to space ? Watch out for Martian probes. If they determine one of us as a big enough threat, we might get invaded ! "

Back
Top Bottom