If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

I would have The Axe of course! Not only would I have a awesome unbreakable guitar, but I could destroy all the :red: with it.
'Chops down forest with guitar'

What would it be?

And a few things for people wondering about this kind of thing:
If it's a Mana using weapon you can use it, you have as much mana as you can have.

An armor set counts as one thing.

Stackable items can be brought in full stacks

PvP on Earth is off for Terrarian weapons, you won't accidentally kill people with your weapon.

So anyway, my choice is:
Frostspark Boots! Because running and flying. And Ice Skating that's easy as :redspin:
Or, Aqua Scepter, to just spray water whenever I wanna.
Or a Yellow Horseshoe Balloon, jump real high and do a cool spinny thing in the air, AND no fall damage!
Optic Staff!

Fishing pole + truffle worm. With tactical shotgun + chlorophyte bullets to take him down, while on asphalt of course. Then I could get ALL of Duke's drops.

Cheaty Answer: Technically mods are part of Terraria, so I'd make a mod that has Red's Wings without the debuff. Then I could have that in the real world.

Fishing pole + truffle worm. With tactical shotgun + chlorophyte bullets to take him down, while on asphalt of course. Then I could get ALL of Duke's drops.

Cheaty Answer: Technically mods are part of Terraria, so I'd make a mod that has Red's Wings without the debuff. Then I could have that in the real world.
well if mod count I'd use something from the Exxo Avalon mod

I heard mods counted
5CGMNnu.png

I want the Transportation Gun

My brain is in tAPI mode for PC stuff (I've been corrupted) so I'll go with something from the xbox360 where my thoughts still run in the normal "legit" way, not using the obvious "safe, chest or piggy bank" loopholes, no dev items (Red's wings), or taking the obvious shroomite invisiblity 5 piece armor set, for my one item I think I'd have to take the Crimson rod to make it rain blood upon my enemies(PvP or not, it would amuse me none the less). Or the Staff of the Frost Hydra, just 'cuz.

Back
Top Bottom