If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

Probably lucky horseshoe. Wings serve for the same function, but how cool would it be to jump off any building and not die instantly :D
and you wou'ld be imune to car crashes
Pumpkin Moon Medallion. A whole :red:ing stack of them.

Behold my Earthly form!
Plus lots of loot...
Smart you get the chance of Death though if you live you get lots of stuff lets say you pull a tank steal and your set
hmm probably... the voodoo doll... wait HOW WOULD THAT WORK ON A PLANET... would it just come out of the ground is it a wall like great wall oh china length or something or would it span THE ENTIRE EARTH..... wow that's a weird question though i would also need a way to hell :D of course and i would also need a tank and a mining mech and a way out so i could go out then use that to get loots of hard mode stuff... like some wings..... though after that I'd be the world greatest JERK but that's fine as long as my school or/and or beibers or/ and MLPs makers house or/and prison is the place of the corruption/crimson
[DOUBLEPOST=1426398952][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why not naughty present?
Picture an army struggling to fight an army of cheesy, Christmas themed opponents.
Now what would that war be called?:p
no that would riun childhoods (and lives)
[DOUBLEPOST=1426399085][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fart in a jar: infinite fuel source.
grox i found you agian
[DOUBLEPOST=1426399112][/DOUBLEPOST]
Naughty present

Muahaha

Release the apocalypse in a cute cristmas theme!
you jerk

and you wou'ld be imune to car crashes

Smart you get the chance of Death though if you live you get lots of stuff lets say you pull a tank steal and your set
hmm probably... the voodoo doll... wait HOW WOULD THAT WORK ON A PLANET... would it just come out of the ground is it a wall like great wall oh china length or something or would it span THE ENTIRE EARTH..... wow that's a weird question though i would also need a way to hell :D of course and i would also need a tank and a mining mech and a way out so i could go out then use that to get loots of hard mode stuff... like some wings..... though after that I'd be the world greatest JERK but that's fine as long as my school or/and or beibers or/ and MLPs makers house or/and prison is the place of the corruption/crimson
interesting thought...wait...why is the ground...oh...MY GUIDE JUST DIED! Oh no...two eyes...a mouth...a long tongue... leeches...I'm in trouble...

you made me almost die laughing
Thx :3
[DOUBLEPOST=1426399603][/DOUBLEPOST]-shouts upstairs- "MOM!!! WHERE IS MY TERRA BLADE AND BEETLE ARMOR!?!" -in reply- "Um... I believe that I placed them in the lava...pit..."

This is a perfect example of how I'm screwed out of my mind...

shouts upstairs- "MOM!!! WHERE IS MY TERRA BLADE AND BEETLE ARMOR!?!" -in reply- "Um... I believe that I placed them in the lava...pit..."

This is a perfect example of how I'm screwed out of my mind...
But they don't burn in lava thanks there rarity

Yellow horseshoe balloon. Double jump, immunity to fall damage, and the ability to blow sand in people's faces.

Frost spark boots because crazy mobility.

Chlorophyte armor actually, There would be very few things that could rip through that armor and the leaf crystal would be handy.

Dev wings to get away from traffic and escape the police.
you would insta-die :p
I would have either a Scaly Truffle, or 999 Platinum Coins.
I would be RICH!
make_it_rain_0.png

Back
Top Bottom