If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

or maybe rod of discord teleporting wood be cool
[DOUBLEPOST=1433224823,1433224434][/DOUBLEPOST]alright well goodnight guys cya tomorrowz

99 Life Crystals. Who wouldn't want to be 4 times as healthy as normal? Plus I'd have enough left to treat 5 other people and make 9 healing lanterns.

Last edited:
99 Life Crystals. Who wouldn't want to be 4 times as healthy as normal? Plus I'd have enough left to treat 5 other people and make 9 healing lanterns.

How would Heart Crystals work? Not like there's a real-life version of the Health Bar. (Plus you can only bring one item, So you wouldn't be able to craft lanterns out of the remaining crystals. Let alone bring 98 additional Heart Crystals)

Suppose you could invent the health bar, Biggest scam since insta-scratch lotto tickets. :)

How would Heart Crystals work? Not like there's a real-life version of the Health Bar. (Plus you can only bring one item, So you wouldn't be able to craft lanterns out of the remaining crystals. Let alone bring 98 additional Heart Crystals)
We're allowed to bring a full stack.

Still doesn't solve the crafting problem, Along I'd imagine some people out there would bring a fullstack of something that can be replicated endlessly to have an infinite amount.

... Speaking of, I'll bring 99 Outlet Pumps and flood the entire world, Then start a business that sells houseboats.:cool:

I ment more of the problem of are society trying to figure out how to craft something from these Heart Crystals without destroying them in the process. Not like you just throw it inside the lantern and boom: Instant health. (Although if it was the simple, It does explain how the Nurse heals people instantly...)

But hey, 99 Crystals. Quite a few attempts at it I suppose.

I ment more of the problem of are society trying to figure out how to craft something from these Heart Crystals without destroying them in the process.
Ostensibly the same way we craft normal lanterns. Or rather, chandeliers, as that's what the HL's recipe most closely resembles.

Suppose you could invent the health bar, Biggest scam since insta-scratch lotto tickets. :)
Geez, I didn't expect my idea to be so controversial.:merchanteek:

OP said we could have a full stack... someone else picked 999 platinum ore (and calculated the value at $131,000,000,000)

Obviously there's no health bar in real life, but presumably it would make you 4 times as resilient as before. So what would kill a normal person would only be a moderate injury for you. The main reason I picked this is they're one of the only items that permanently changes your character, so wouldn't have to worry about losing them.

You may have a point about crafting though. I just figured chains are easy enough to come by in real life, so you just attach the chain to the crystal and hang it from the ceiling. But it could be it's more complicated than that.

Geez, I didn't expect my idea to be so controversial.:merchanteek:

OP said we could have a full stack... someone else picked 999 platinum ore (and calculated the value at $131,000,000,000)

Obviously there's no health bar in real life, but presumably it would make you 4 times as resilient as before. So what would kill a normal person would only be a moderate injury for you. The main reason I picked this is they're one of the only items that permanently changes your character, so wouldn't have to worry about losing them.

You may have a point about crafting though. I just figured chains are easy enough to come by in real life, so you just attach the chain to the crystal and hang it from the ceiling. But it could be it's more complicated than that.
Well I will at least say, you are thinking of it in the way I would have intended. That's exactly how I'd imagine Life Crystals would work in real life. I also imagine that it would also in some way, make stuff feel less painful, so you can take more pain or something. And as for crafting Heart Lanterns, I think as long as you're standing near a Workbench or Anvil, I forget which one, when you touch it to the chain, it should work. ;) And, you could just touch a torch to a gold/platinum bar and poof, instant candle. No idea where the wax comes from. :p Also, a Keg could give you infinite Ale... And if ya don't drink, start a bar! Terrarian crafting sure is weird, huh?

Also, a Keg could give you infinite Ale... And if ya don't drink, start a bar! Terrarian crafting sure is weird, huh?
Does that mean if I broke a hole in the bottom, I could flood the world with Ale?
Hey another idea for my plan to flood the world/Make a living off boathouses. :cool:

Campfire. I would have an infinite source of light that can also heal minor injuries. It could probably also be used to finally make an "eternal engine" and give the world free energy
(and get "silenced" by the large coal/oil/gas corporations).

Campfire. I would have an infinite source of light that can also heal minor injuries. It could probably also be used to finally make an "eternal engine" and give the world free energy
(and get "silenced" by the large coal/oil/gas corporations).
Hey if it doesn't work out, You could run a business that burns peoples trash. :)

Back
Top Bottom