If you could have one superpower...

Pausing time. Not time travel, but just being able to freeze everything but me and say, anything in a 2 foot radius of me that I don't want frozen. Also note that your needs wouldn't increase, so you couldn't get hungry. Imagine being able to play terraria as long as you want. Or sleeping an extra 3 hours a day. Or instant transportation. (admittedly you'd still have to get there without a car, but it would take less than a second)

Fast travel. Always fast travel. "Hmm...do I take the long bus ride to school or wait five seconds and boop there?"

Fast travel. Always fast travel. "Hmm...do I take the long bus ride to school or wait five seconds and boop there?"
"I think... *sees it's a party bus* the bus."
EDIT: I'm not sure if that was great or terrible anymore. But I'd want to be able to do Mario jumps. Jump 10 feet AND crush your enemies!

Being Psychic also sounds like a great power. This allows me to fit Telepathy, Mind Reading, Telekinesis, Clairvoyance, and possibly other abilities into a "Single Superpower". My understanding of Humans and my surroundings would greatly increase with this ability and I'd have no need to move my mouth to talk again!

Shape shifting or rather, being able to rearrange my DNA and the cells in body at will. Many reasons. Can physically be whatever I could imagine. Pick a favoured base form and stick with it. or switch around at will. If I need to fly somewhere I could become a bird. Or a cheetah if I need to run really fast. Maybe I can change into inorganic matter as well, that would also have some uses. Injuries, sickness, aging are all trivial matters as well if you have full control over your body on a cellular level.

Back
Top Bottom